Marriage...but... not... ours..

It has been a month after the marriage of Knott and Tew . Nobody know about the marriage yet except Ajjamma, ammaji and Maya. Their first night together as a married couple was ok because both were tired and nothing happened. The marriage of Pari ( Meena aunty daughter) was nearing it was almost rhe day before marriage and now Tew was in Ajjamma's room.

" When do we start our next step of plan it is almost a month after your marriage".

"Now it's not the time to start, after correctly six months they will be having a board meeting. It is in the company itself then the plan starts ".

" Hmm that's good but what about the throne ".

" That will also be ours. Knott should do better in the company. He should sustain in it after that we will get to know that if he is worth it or not ".

" He is a sherwa of course he is worth it ".

Tew glared at the woman and she just bowed her head in shame.

" I know what he is and I know what everyone is don't need to educate me with that ok. Now we just have to wait. I'll be collecting evidences for the meeting ok ".

She just nodded.

" Oh the drama I'd love to see it ".

Tew smirked.

" Me too, me too".

It was almost evening and the elders decided to do Bangle ritual. Where the bride needs to wear bangles around her wrist which some married people put it on the bride themselves.

Everyone were smiling but in the inside Tew was burning like hell

Everyone were smiling but in the inside Tew was burning like hell. He immediately went to his room which he shared with Knott and wwnt to the balcony.

" Why? Why couldn't they have all this huh? Why did the kingdom judge them? I cannot wait to see their bloody faces when I visit them ".

" Whom are you talking about nong".

Tew froze he turned and saw Knott .

"Uhh P. Why are you here ".

" Ok I am not allowed in my own room now nong huh".

Tew panicked and started stuttering.

"Uh no P jussst ".

Knott started laughing.

" I am just kidding nong don't worry. By the way you didn't answer. Whom are you talking about ".

" Um P what did you hear exactly ".

" I heard their bloody faces that's all. Whose face were you talking about ".

" Oh you know Kong and Wad were just teasing me so that's why I teased them back about their faces. That's all no more".

"Oh but -