Concentrating on other couples than knottew.

PickRome ::

Pick and Rome became a couple in an interesting way. The first time when Rome saw that Pick was his body guard he loved him. Rome fell in love with his looks but when Rome spent more time with Pick he fell in love with him completely. Like when his eyes creases when he laughs about something or especially his laugh that voice God it's so good and enduring , his way of protecting Rome like when he bends down to get something Pick always puts his hand in the corner of the table so Rome does not get injured . Yes Rome also knew that he would not get the same love by Pick. As he thinks Pick  is straight.

I mean come on who will not think that a man is straight when he stares at other girls and this literally angers Rome. He can't even show his frustration outside as he is a idol and he has a 'reputation' to protect. So he does not say anything.

Oh and Pick ,does he loves Rome. Yes dammn yes. Oh god he loves the boy so much that he can kill anyone for him. Well he will not but if Rome asks with his pouty lips and doe eyes, Pick will for sure kill anyone. He is literally so gay for the boy, but he think Rome hates him . Because when he was talking to female staff about Rome's schedule, Rome was glaring at him. What should he do? If he confesses to him the fear of rejection is haunting him from too long. And when he doesn't confess there is a pinch in his heart that what will he do when Rome is in love with someone else. It angers him.

Now Rome had enough. Pick too.

Rome and Pick were in a cafe the other day it was a nice day outside. The sun was up after the rain you could literally see a rainbow outside, flowers were blooming so Rome decided yo take a walk and Pick decided to follow him as it was his duty to go wherever he goes. They both got inside and was welcomed by the cheerful waitress who knew Rome very well as Rome visits this cafe too much.

"PRome welcome do you want your usual order ".

" Uh yes nong nee and can you also please bring the hot chocolate and chocolate blueberry brownie please ".

" Ok P. Your order will be there soon ".

Rome nodded and both went to sit down. For few minutes the cafe was calm and quiet, Rome was doing his work in his laptop , he was busy as he had a solo comeback soon , so he was busy preparing a song for that. But the calmness and quietness was ruined as a girl with heavy makeup, a black gown, black heels had come in. It was as if she was going for a funeral. She was a petite woman, almost  two inches longer than Rome, had big lips, small waist and tanned legs. She was a woman who every man dream's off.

" Hello welcome to floral cafe what can i get you mam".

"Umm can i get a hot chocolate made of oat milk, 0% sugar and replace the chocolate with dark chocolate please".

" Alright mam anything else ".

" Um no that's all for now".

"Ok can j get your name mam".

" It's Ria".

"Ok mam please wait for a few minutes and your order will be ready ".

"Ok ".

She went and just before she sits she saw someone, someone who she knows very well. So she goes to him and taps his shoulder.

" Hey are you Pick ".

Pick stands stands up.

" Wait are you Ria ".

She nods " Yes I am Ria, oh my god Pick it's been a while when we met . How have you been".

"Oh I been well. What are you doing here though".

Rome was confused, angry, sad and jealous. Yep he was feeling all this as he is been ignored by the person he loves, also he is ignoring for some woman that he doesn't even know who she is. He had received his order long before but he had no interest in eating it as there was drama in front of that he cannot take his eyes away. She had also received her order, she ate and she went out by getting Pick's number and giving her number in his phone.