Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.

PeteKao::

Pete and kao are very interesting couple to be said. Why?  Because both are equally dumb. These both are the people who helps other with their lovelife but they just can't get to notice how deep have they fallen for each other.

Fighting, fighting they have fallen in love. You know these chliche  enemies to lovers that's what their love story is. But both of them never confessed their feelings for each other. Why? Cause they themselves are too stupid to find out.

We know that Kao is more smatter than Pete. Even if Kao wore a shirt with a print 'I love you Pete', Pete will always believe that nobody loves him. Like bruh where are your eyes at. Hence Kao is thinking or more like planning something to propose Pete.

Kao POV ::

I didn't think that Pete is thisssss stupid. I mean i knew he was stupid but i didn't think he was thisss stupid. I am trying to tell him that I am freaking in love with him but he's so stupid that he is not trying to listen. Oh now should I just wear a shirt that says "I love you Pete" Godddd why godd why, please help me with this stupid man.

Pete POV  ::

I know everything, yep. Everyone may call me stupid but i am not that blind to see Kao struggling. You may think that why am I being so edgy with him, because he is very hot when he is in the flirting mood but i also love his cute and pouty face when he sees when I get clueless about his flirty behavior.

It's okay now I think enough is enough I should stop acting like this and directly propose him. But how can i make a plan. Shit I don't even know how to make a plan. I need serious help with this but to whom am I going to talk. I want to make this proposal the best for Kao but here I am depressed because I can't make a plan.

"Well you can't but I can make a plan and help you P Pete".

As if someone is listening to his thoughts , suddenly an angel came into his life. He is Rome. The cutest but deadliest troublemaker of all times. He can legit do a crime and get away with it by his cuteness. That's why Pick is sooo whipped for his little devil.

"Huh nong Rome what are you doing here ".

" Awwwie P you are not so romantic I know but don't worry when I am here to help you ok na".

Pete in his mind ::

I am not worried about the proposal, I am worried because you here. God you should have listened my full prayer not half ok.

"It's ok P God knows what is he doing".

" What how? -

"Let's leave that, now we will do it like this ok ".

Rome and Pete sit for two hours and they come up with a perfect plan.

" Are you sure that this will work out rome " .

"Yes P . I am 100% sure that this idea will work out".

" That's good but when will we execute this plan".

"Uhhh tomorrow ".

" But the preparation ".

" That's I will handle P you don't worry about it. You just think that about that small speech of yours ok na".

"Ok nong I'm trusting you".

Tomorrow ::::::

New was sitting on a sofa, it was late afternoon he was reading a magazine. When suddenly Rome came to him.

" Ai Kaoooooooo".

"Oh my goddd Rome why are you shouting like this".

" Actually PPete said that he is going to take you somewhere , so go and get ready".