It is the day where everyone goes shopping.

Shopping is good for one or two hours but when it is done for almost four five hours it is really exhausting. Knott and the whole alpha team that is the whole bodyguard team has taken all their lovers or aka future lovers and some relatives to shopping and boy they exhausted as hell.

"PKnott how's this one " Tew asked for the nth time.

"Nong one minute come here " Knott took Tew aside to whisper something in his ears.

"Nong Tew take some sarees for the main event and for other occasions take other type of dresses ok na ".

Tew nodded like a puppy and Knott gave him a head pat.

" P then come and select some sarees for me na, I am very confused ".

" Ok ok come let's select".

Seeing Tew and Knott, Wad sighed and Prem noticed it.

"Why are you sighing nong Wad ".

" Ahhh people in love. Wish I had someone who would do that for me ".

"Nong Wad I am here na. I am here for you it's self and now I am going to choose clothes for you ok na ".

Wad excitedly nodded his head and Prem just chuckled at him and began to help him. Just like that everyone helped their other half and shopping almost ended but you know shopping never ends for the bottoms and then they went for to shop jewels.

" Oh my god I can't take these shopping"

"Shushhh shushhh keep your voice down tuttah Or else because of you we will get in trouble".

"I know but i am very tired knott i can't do this anymore ".

" PKnott please come here P " .

"I'll go now ok dont make a mess and dont talk nonsense".

Knott goes to Tew.

" Yes khn rak what is it"  ( khn rak means lover - it is spelled as Khun rak).

Tew blushed and hit knott's arm to which knott acted as he was hit by a car( tck drama bitch).

"Try this suit Pknott ".

" Why are you buying a suit for me Tew" Knott whined.

"P you will wear it for the marriage P and also you can wear it for your office too it will look nice. Now don't question me go and try it fast".

Knott nodded and went in the trial room to try his suit. Tew wanted to try some jewels but he decided to buy some clothes for knott. Knott came out of the trial room and tew was in wowwww.

The suit.

It was like the suit was made just for Knott

"Uhh nong nongggg " Knott snapped his fingers in front of Tew 's face after that tew  came back to earth.