Jinhua chuckled and took the bowl gladly while Macaque took his spot next to her.

Everyone was enjoying the meal until a large beam of blue icy power struck up into the sky from the middle of the city. It's sudden decrease of temperature made the family of demons shiver at a chill that ran down they're spines.

Mei was the one to speak up, "That... Probably isn't good..."

Everyone ran across the hovercraft and made it to the rails on the side that was facing the city.

Everyone watched in surprise or fear as the beam suddenly dissipated and a strange mechanic spider contraption blasted out of a sand dune much closer than anyone expected it to be.

"Why is that Spider Machine white?" Ren muttered.

Mei glanced over at her friends questioning, "Spider Queen or nah?"

Staring at the machine MK felt a sudden headache from it and was mind flashed with an image of a certain menacing demoness that would forever haunt him, "No."

"MK's right." Macaque called out with his arms crossed. His eyes flashing a dangerous purple at the sight of the machine.

He was beyond angry. He was infuriated at this demoness that dared use his lover as some sort of plaything and manipulate her emotions as she wished. He had spent nights by her side, comforting her, from her endless worry for a future that had too many if's, all because she couldn't do a single thing against her.

"So who is this enemy if not the Spider Queen?" Sensing his father's anger and his mother's worry for this sudden enemy, Ren had armed himself with his special umbrella and was prepared to cast out any spell attack needed.

Jinhua brought out a blade, "Something much worse."

MK's rushed out and used the railings to propel himself forward as he used a Chi induced fist to punch the machine's glowing red eye.

But all it did was activate a frightening large sigil.

Ren's eyes widened at the sight, "That can't be good."

Somehow MK was pushed through the other side with his Chi Fist of Fury reduced to nothing and had no major effect on the machine whatsoever.

"Wha..?" MK fell through the other side.

Jinhua watched with increasing worry as she saw ancient text form on the sigil. But it was outlined in gold instead of the original blue.

The machine however was thrown back by the reaction of the sigil.

Pigsy couldn't help watching this any longer and tried to climb over the rails, "Come on—!"

"Right!" Sandy agreed, fists ready.

"Wait—!" Jinhua called out but the hovercraft was already tilted away from the sigil by none other than Tang at the handle.

Jinhua turned to Macaque and Ren hurriedly, "Please stay together...! I don't know what evil this woman plans to do, but I'd rather have you guys in my vision."

Ren nodded frantically, "Not a problem, Ma'!"

Macaque placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Together, we'll get through this."

Jinhua smiled and gave a firm nod back before the family all turned to see MK get body slammed by a raining spider machine.

"NOOOO—!!"