mission: stall Luffy!

Start from the beginning

"--Coming!"

"La la-la la!" Arbell sang whilst doing a pose "jerk! Wait for me!" Blondie ran after them in full goblin mode meanwhile Franky and Nami ran to the hockey freak.

"Hold up, you stupid doting couple!" Usopp ran beside me, making our way to the couple "Hey, usopp! Our Jolly Roger--"

"Luffy! We have to defeat all of these guys before we can go inside!" Usopp cut Luffy off yet again "why is that, Usopp?" Chopper asked "we'll, you see.." usopp looked over at me and I remembered what Nami said

~flash back~

"Listen up! Gloss over Luffy's questions about the flag until Robin gets it back! Understood?"

"Roger!"

~flash back over!~

"Uh, w-well..There is a spell cast on that door!" Usopp lied confidently "so that it won't open untill we defeat all five baddies here!" I sweatdropped

"--A spell?"

"--y-yeah."

"Really? So that's the deal." Chopper turned back "I'll kick their butts!" And so did Luffy while Usopp sighed.

"uh..let's go now..." I told usopp and made my way to the couple and blondie leaving Luffy and chopper alone with some dudes in pink and blue tank top

'the heck? Why is everyone so weird here?!'

but as soon as I reached I felt shivers down my spine 'wait! Something is wrong...but what? Wait wait..maybe Robi-' "Damn that ugly man!" Blondie diverted my mind to the situation in front of us three.

'I just hope Robin's alright' "I won't fall for the same trick twice." Blondie was way more calmer now "oh, really?" Arbell winked at Blondie to prove him wrong and she did.

"Arbell-chan, you're so hot!" Blondie raised his arms and started noodle dancing "you instantly fell for the exact same trick!" Usopp yelled at him, making me facepalm.

"--Love Swing!"

"--I'll catch you!"

Blondie walked over to them and got hit once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, it keeps going on "Are you stupid?!" I yelled at blondie but he was lovestruck

"what's that moron Sanji thinking?!" Usopp screamed after me "Usopp, the door opened!" Chopper's voice made me look over

"ah! Got it! Wait huh?!" It took usopp a moment to understand but when he did he shared the same reaction as me "Who broke the damn gate?!" I panicked "Crap! Now what'll we do?!" Usopp panicked with me.

"Ah shit! It's up to me isn't it?!" I whisper shouted "y/n! Take care of the couple for sanji-kun! You know him!" Nami shouted over to me.

"yes! Got it!" I replied and gave Nami a thumbs up. The couple kept swinging around and spining around, hitting blondie everytime that was untill a wall made out of water seperated them "What are you doing, blondie?!" I scolded him as I stepped forward.

"You deal with Salchow!" I streched my arms and told blondie whom to target "leave him to me!" He logged over to Salchow.

"I'll take this woman down..." I glared at Arbell "My, what a scary look you have!" She taunted me "what's your basis to support that claim?" Arbell skid to a stop in front of me. "Basis? We're running out of time!"

"Suijin's wish: manipulation!"

"Wha-?"

"Luffy's going to catch on! Sacred needles!"

Arbell's confusion turned into fear as she saw the water rise up from under us and shape itself into swords "but won't it freeze?!" She yelped "it will...but just the right amount" The swords started freezing up but As soon as they were solid from outside I sent one towards Arbell

the sword was too fast to even dodge so I let it graze her cheek "oww!" She held her bloody cheek with tears in her eyes "but you're not supposed to control ice!" She yelled in confusion.

"I'm not controlling ice." I replied "look closely.." Arbell turned towards the sword that was now behind her "it's not completely frozen, it still has water inside" I explained to her "but-but-" while she was eyeing the sword I made a hammer behind her "it's not that cold you know" I smirked and hit her head which caused her to fall unconscious.

"Easy!" I let the swords and hammer fall, making them break "honey!" I heard Salchow scream in worry "didn't you hear her? We're short on time." Blondie caught salchow's attention, unfortunately for him as soon as he turned he got hit by blondie right under the chin "Basses Côte!" I clapped twice to rid of dust and walked over to where Franky, Nami and Usopp stood.

"Longe!"

"Tendron!"

"Flanchet!"

"Quasi!"

"Jarret!"

"Curly cook's merciless, isn't he?" Franky commented on Blondie's attacks that didn't stop "he's pissed off" I reply to Franky "Ignore him. He's stupid that way." Usopp sighed "y/n I saw you're fight! You were awesome!" Usopp praised me with stars around him "I wish Luffy had seen that! So cool!" He continued on "it wasn't that special.." I scratched my neck and looked away "somebody can't take compliments!" Franky teased while elbowing me

"that's not true!"

A/n: I'm sorry y'all I know I suck at writing fights 😭 although I know it was bad I still want to hear y'all's thoughts on it. Thank you for +1k reads it means a lot, I didn't expect this book to get this many reads again, thanks a lot :).