29

"Liza!!!" I shouted as soon as she joined the call. " woah what happened girl?" She gazed at me. "Liza Taehyung he sharedhisearphonewithmewebothwerelisteningtomusictogtherhe-" Liza cut me off saying "Calm down girl you are talking too fast I can not understand what you are saying" Liza said. "Take a few deep breaths and tell me what Taehyung does?" I did what she told and told her everything which happened today including the part where he caressed my hair till i fell asleep.

"My heart was beating like crazy, like man can you give me little space to breathe, if my heart did die the reason would be Mr. Kim Taehyung. He came so close to me, like he was about to kiss me." I spoke almost like rapping like crazy. On the other hand Liza was smiling while looking at me. "Why are you smiling?" I raised my eyebrows. "Nothing, I'm just thinking that you really like him a lot... wait not like you love him like crazy" Liza said "Love?" I did have feelings for Taehyung but I thought it was just a crush on him like I had on Dak-ho.

" You did have a crush on Taehyung which eventually became love" Liza spoke as if she read my mind. "Y/n , you really love him a lot more than you know, I have seen pure love and sparks in your eyes when you talk about him. Remember the time when you said that you were confused about who you love, whether it is Dak-ho or Taehyung. When you talked about Dak-ho I could see that your sparks were dead, your eyes contained no emotion in them, but when you talked about Taehyung."

"I don't even know from where should I start, your cheeks were red, you were blushing like anything, your eyes had a sparks that time and to be honest you were crushing a lot on Taehyung and that was the time when your crush turned into love for Taehyung, he made you feel loved by comforting you in many ways, he even told you that not everyone is perfect and even he has flaw. He said not every person is born to be perfect , people are born to make mistake and it is okay to make mistake"

"The other day you said that he has got the cutest smile and you want to see him smile even if you are not the reason behind his smile, and you wanted him to be happy in future even if you are not in his life. That is what love really is. And here you have fallen harder for him day by day you even told me that you don't know why but still you have a 'crush' on him , well that was not a crush it was love, you said that you have a crush on him for who he is not. You wished him the best life ahead. Well Y/n now I feel that love is also a short word to describe what you feel for him, you can even die for him"

Well whatever she said is correct , and it makes sense I do love him a lot, words cannot describe what I feel when I am with him. "So what do you want me to do girl?" I gazed at her. "Simply tell him how you feel about him" She shrugged her shoulders.

Yeah I will tell him how I feel about him. I took my phone out

Y/n: I want to tell you something
Send on 21:15 PM
Taehyung: I want to tell you something
Send on 21:15 PM

The both of us texted each other the same thing at the same time.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: stream LIKE CRAZY, HAEGEUM, PEOPLE PT.2 AND SET ME FREE PT.2
BORAHAE💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖