1

Sophomore year, the second year of college.

The sun is bright and the sunlight warm. The birds kept on chirping , as the cold breeze blew by. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops. It is pleasant today compared to yesterday. Cars are passing by the road silently.

Many children woke up early today because it is April 9th, the first day of college, a day from when all the stressful days, sleepless nights and endless homework starts. I blankly gazed outside the window taking a look at the pleasant view in front of my eyes with my cheeks rested on my hands.

I blinked my eyes when I heard my mom keeping my breakfast on the table. "Honey, you are finally going to go back to college. How do you feel? Are you excited for today?" My mom spoke, making me look at her. A thought before giving her an answer "Yup, I am but ... I am kind of nervous too" My mom gazed at me before asking me why.. I shrugged my shoulder "The thing is that i had my freshman year online and I don't know how things will go I have just seen my classmate on the zoom chat and i don't know whether they will be you know be kind and helpful or just the opposite of it " I muttered as my mom softly smiled at me.

"Oh honey don't worry everything will be just fine, don't feel nervous okay?" My mom kept her hand on mine, ensuring me that everything will be fine, as I gazed at our hands and then at her before giving her a quick nod. "Alright now don't think much and have your breakfast then you gotta go and get ready for your first day. I will drop you to your college today so quickly eat and go and get ready" My mom got up as she came towards me and planted a kiss on my forehead as I smiled, "Everything will be perfect" She hugged me before she went to do her chores again.

I gazed down at my breakfast - she made me pancakes and bacon my favorite. I began to eat my breakfast. After eating my breakfast I took the plates to the sink and put them inside before walking upstairs to my room.

I opened the door of my room before going inside it. I took my clothes out of the wardrobe and wore them. I was wearing a Blue Wave Print Knit T-Shirt with pink jeans, I was wearing my shoes.

"Y/n! Are you ready honey?" My mom knocked on my door. "Yup mom I am ready" I said as I picked my tote bag from my chair and walked out of the room. "How do I look?" I asked mom as she smiled "You are looking really cute and stunning , I am pretty sure that boys will just drool over you " My mom smiled

"Mom!" My mom gazed at me "What ? I am just speaking facts honey You are looking pretty means you are" My mom winked at me, making me giggle. "Okay now let's go, I don't want you to get late for your first day" "Yup let's go" My mom smiled at me, my mom has the prettiest smile and I inherited my smile from her. My mom has always been my number one motivator, she knows how to make me feel special all the time, I am grateful to have a mom like her, she is not just only my mom but also my best friend . Actually she is much more than that, she is the whole to me.

After a ten minute ride.

 My mom stops the car in front of the college. "We have reached honey" My mom gazed at me as I gazed outside the window seeing all the students going inside the college looking all happy, I sighed. "Yup we did" I turned my head to my mom. She had a smile on her face "You can do this honey! You got this, don't worry much, everything will go well" She held my hands in her. "Yup mom, Thank you" I said as I unbuckled my seat. "I love you honey"

"I love you too mom" A soft smile appeared on my face as I opened the door of the car. "I will get going now, have a good day honey" I nodded my head as my mom began her car and began to drive herself to her office. I gazed at the college building in front of my eyes "You got this" I said as I began walking inside the college.  

---------------------------------------

My first ever Wattpad book, please support me.

Please share this book with your friends

BORAHAE <333

I hope u all  enjoy reading this chapter 

-------------------------------------