11

I walked into my classroom, knowing that I have a crush on Dak-ho. I was wearing a white oversized more than friends top , with plain blue denim jeans, and I had worn two chain necklaces and also wore a white shoes.

Like always I am the first one to enter my class. I sat down at my place and began to scroll through my phone. I rested my cheeks on my hand. "Why am I the only one who comes to college early?" I sighed. I can not text Liza because she is currently in her college attending her classes.

Oh man, it is getting boring here. I switched off my phone and got up from my seat and walked towards the window, just to see whether my classmates were in the college or not. I smiled when I saw Jimin walking inside the college. "Ok Jimin is here" I muttered, that was when the classroom door opened making me look at it, just to see Josh and Noah.

"Hello Y/n" They said "hey guys" I muttered. "What is with the long face?" Noah asked. "Are you upset?" Josh added. "Nope, the thing is that I get bored to be the first one to come here" I walked to my seat and sat down. "Oh okay but you can not do anything about it , your mom drops you here and then goes to her work" Noah said. "Yes that is the problem" I sadly smiled at them.

"If you want we both can come early so that you don't feel lonely" Josh gazed at me. "That would be lovely Josh" I smiled at him "good morning" Jimin walked inside the classroom. "Morning Jimin" We three smiled at him.

"Yesterday night was a really amazing night, Thank you for inviting me Y/n" Jimin said. " It sure was Jimin, don't thank me , I should be the one thanking you for coming yesterday" I smiled at him.

Few minutes passed by, and the four of us were talking with each other. When the door banged. By this time we all know that it is Dak-ho who came. "What's up?" Dak-ho walked over us. Okay keep calm Y/n.

"Nothing, just chatting, with each other " I said. As Dak-ho nodded his head, as I gazed at him. This is the first time I paid attention to him. He was wearing a puma long sleeve polo, with black jeans and black shoes. He just looked perfect, how come I did not notice him. He has got the body, and all. Okay Y/n stop staring at him.

I know that he has got a well built body and he is perfect. That does not mean that you will keep on staring at me. Just stop it! I mentally shouted at myself, as I looked at Josh who was talking about something which I completely missed. "Which class do we have ?" I asked Jimin. "IT" he smiled.

"Okay then let's go" I took out books from my bag. "Yeah , mind waiting for me" He said as I nodded my head. "IT means we have eco classes?" Dak-ho gazed at me. I nodded my head "Oh shit, i don't want to go" he said, as I chuckled a little. "Let's go" Jimin came with books in his hand. "Yup let's go" we both walked out of the class with other IT students behind us.

-

IT class ended, we thanked Ms. Lily walked out of the lab. "The practical are done , now we will go back to learning the theory which is boring" I said to Jimin "Yes but since tomorrow is the last day , we will not start with theory we will do practical" Jimin said

"What tomorrow is the last day? Why ? when did this happen?" I asked him a bunch of questions, he just chuckled at me. "You forgot on the first day Mrs. Lim came to our class and said that our college started a little early , so they will give us summer  break early and tomorrow is our last day then we will meet after a month and two weeks" Jimin told

"Oh yes i remember" I nodded, Jimin smiled at me. "Good then" "So will Taehyung be with us after one month and two weeks?" I asked "Yes he will be back" Jimin smiled at me. "You and Taehyung are best friends right ? you must have missed him" I gazed at Jimin.

"Yup Tae and I have been best friends since the longest time I know, and yes I miss him" Jimin gazed at me. "Cool, my friend betrayed me and joined another college, all of us were planning to join this college but they did not and i am here alone studying " I said

"Oh, that sucks but don't worry we are friends, aren't we?" Jimin raised his eyebrows "Of course we are" I giggled, as we both entered the class. While entering the class I took a look at the timetable for the next lecture which is accounting. I kept IT books inside my bag and pulled out my accounting books, and walked out of my class. I took a few steps and reached my accounting class.

As I walked inside I saw Dak-ho sitting in his place, smiling.

His smile arghh!!

"Y/n-ahh" he called out my name. "Yes, why are you so happy ?" I asked as I put my books on my desk. "Accounting miss is absent!!" he happily said "That is great" i said. "Yes i know right" Man i have never seen him this happy before. I was about to open the book but he closed them "Don't open the books, let's watch stand-up comedy together" He took my books and kept them inside his desk.

He then joined our tables together, he placed his laptop in the middle and made me watch stand up comedy with him. He was laughing at the tiniest things. To be honest it was fun watching stand up. "Aren't they just fun to watch?" he asked "yes they are" I laughed at the next line the host said.

Dak-ho gazed at me as I gazed at him, we both exchanged a smile and continued to watch the stand up.

lizz💛

Y/n: liza , me and Dak-ho were watching stand up together and it was fun

Send on 10:31 AM

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: : I wish you a life full of warmth and happiness and love.

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭