28

-taehyung point of view-

My bedroom door opened revealing Jimin with his video game in his hand. "Hi man" I said as I got up and sat on my bed. "Hey" he muttered. "So pubg?" He raised his eyebrows as I nodded before getting my video game and starting the game.

After about two hours we both stopped the game, we played a lot today. I laid on my bed as Jimin kept his and mine video game on the nightstand. He gazed at me. "Taehyung, I need to talk with you about something " He said, I quickly got up as Jimin was looking quite serious. "What?" I raised my eyebrows. "About you and Y/n" He spoke as my heart began to beat fast.

"W-what about me and her?" I stuttered. "Taehyung do you have feelings for her?" Jimin asked "why are you asking this?" I questioned back. "Just answer the question," Jimin said as I let out a sigh. "Yes, I do have feelings for her, Jimin." I really need to tell Jimin how I feel about her, I can not hide it from him, he is my best friend.

Jimin smiled before saying "I know you do". "How do you know?". I looked at him confused. I heard him sighed as he talked "Taehyung your actions they speak more than your words anyone can see that you have feelings for her, it is very obvious"

"If you knew then why are you asking me about it ?" I spoke as my hand reached my neck. "Because I want you to tell me how you feel about her, now tell me what do you feel about her being with you? I need to know everything"

"Jimin, I don't know how to start. When I am with her , I feel like I don't need anything anymore, just what I want is her, and I want her to be happy with or without me. it's okay if we can't be together, I would still wish the best for her, seeing her happy is more than enough for me. She is not perfect but that does not matter to me. She is beautiful for the way she thinks , she is beautiful deep down to her soul. I love her, even on bad days when she feels unloved. I want to be there for her. I just want her , all of her , her flaws , her mistakes , her imperfection. I just want her. Her voice is my favourite song to my heart. I just don't want to lose her."

Jimin just smiled at me "what?" I raised my eyebrow. "congrats Tae, you are in love. The way your eyes shine while you talk about her, just tell that how madly you love her. I feel like you should ask her out before anyone else does."

"But how can I tell her ?" Jimin looked at me and smiled

"Time to make Y/n my sister-in-law" Jimin muttered

-taehyung point of view ended-

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: A new day brings new possibilities , good things will happen if you just have faith
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖