12

"So today you have online classes?" Liza asked "Yup and then we will have vacation!!" I smiled "Oh wow great, since it is an online class you can send Dak-ho's picture to me" Liza said. "Yes sure" I smiled at her. "I will get going now, I have my business class to attend" Liza bid goodbye to me as she ended the call.

Since today was my online class , I woke up a bit later than usual. I looked at the time it was 7:45. I have a lot of time to get ready. I will first go and have breakfast. I got off my bed, and made my way downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed an apple, before going back upstairs.

I was still in my night dress, so I walked to my closet and picked up an ashland white top and the Kennedy black sweater and wore them, below I wore a miami vice beige pants. I also wore a Komadina necklace, I tied my hair in a messy bun. I glared at my reflection , I was looking really good, for the first time. I pulled out my phone and began to click some of my pictures as there was still some time before my online class starts.

I also changed my digital picture on my whatsapp with my recently clicked picture. I smiled before I took a bit of my apple. I saw the time , 8:15 am. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and placed it on my desk and logged into google classroom. I joined my online class.

Waiting for my teacher to come, after sometime our English teacher came and began to teach us and yes we had to keep our camera on the whole time. "Okay now I will break you all into breakout rooms and you need to suggest which car should the Min family buy and why?" our teacher said as an invite popped up.

An invitation to break out room number 2, I was praying the person to be Josh or Noah or Dak-ho or Jimin. The meet was loading and loading as my heart beat also fastened. "Dak-ho?" "Y/N?" We both smiled at each other.

Oh my my. I am with Dak-ho~~. My mind went blank and I was super happy. Dak-ho was wearing a plain black t-shirt, which made him look really good, you could see his biceps. Mann! I should not fangirl. Stop fangirling ! i mentally shouted at myself.

"You know what to do?" He asked me. "Yup we need to decide which car should the Min family take and why?" I said "Oh what car, should we choose?" He asked me "As the family is just 4 people, we should take a Maruti suzuki alto 800" I suggested. "Yes that is a great but they are accepting twins so which means they will be 6 people in the future so it will be just a waste of money we should go with Tata Safari which is 6 seater , it is little expensive but it will be useful for a long time"

"Yes" I said "I will tell you the pointer , you should write the report of why we are choosing this car rather than the other cars" see he is just so perfect. "Fine with me" I smiled, I quickly took a screenshot from my laptop and sent it to Liza , as she messaged me for his picture right now.

Lizz💛 is typing

He does looks nice Y/n, but it would not change

What i think about him.

Send on 8:57 AM

I rolled my eyes at her text, but smiled later on. "Okay I am done I am sending you the pointer now it is your job to write the whole report on your own" he said as he sent me the bullet points. "Okay" I began to write the report, he just gave key words and I had to write the whole report which is completely fine with me. He helped me. That is what matters, he has perfectly written all the words which made my work easy.

After few minutes

We returned back to the main call, and began to present the report to the teacher, "Well done guys" our teacher said. As I was presented , Dak-ho said "thank you miss , I worked really hard writing the whole report and Y/n just helped me a little" I smiled when he said that I helped him "Okay now i will check the other groups later on, now i wanted to tell the commerce student that you will not have any classes because the teachers are busy so you can leave for the day but you will need to join back at 12:00 for english class. And Y/n you have taken IT so you will attend the next class okay?" Mrs. Kim said as I nodded my head "Yes Mrs. Kim"

"Okay now you may leave for IT and Biology classes" We all left the class and joined our IT lecture.

My IT lecture finished at 10:05. Liza had a break at 10 , I called her, and yes she picked up the call.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked, "just having my food , you?" she asked "my class just got over" I spoke "Oh tell me about the class, and damn Dak-ho does look good but nah his chara is just the extract opposite" She said

And after that I told her that me and Dak-ho were in a group and all the things which happened. "What the heck?" Liza shouted, oh no she is getting angry.

"What happened?" I asked her "Y/n that Dak-ho used you , you did all of the work and took all the credits that is wrong , he just told you the key words and you had to do the full work and he just took the credits it is wrong" She shouted "okay so it does not matters!" i said "it does Y/n! It matters that idiot-" "don't call him that liza, Dak-ho is perfect and he did help me end of the topic" I cut her off

Liza scoffed "dak-ho has changed the way you think , he is just so toxic Y/n" Liza said "no he is not" "Dak-ho is making you feel like he is right when he is not , he lied" Liza scoffed again. "He kept on lying to people about you but I guess you will not understand because you think he is broken. I understand that broken people hurt others but lying about stuff is just very bad. "

"Liza, just because I love Dak-ho that does not mean that our friendship is over" i said "i never said anything about our friendship getting over , and I know that you have a crush on him Y/n" Liza sighed.

"Look Y/n I don't want us fighting because of a boy, it is better that we stop talking about Dak-ho for some time" Liza spoke "no boy will break our friendship i promise and i guess you are right it is better for me to stop talking about Dak-ho for some time until you want to know what happen" I said

"Well i think i would want to know everything what happened because i am your bestie , I am just scared that you will not stand up for yourself and all , but leave it now" Liza shrugged her shoulders "I know that Liza you care about me and you can not see me broken or crying I understand you" I smiled at her

"Even I understand you, we are back to normal now" she said as I nodded my head. "I need to go, break is over i need to otherwise that monster will come and give me a punishment" I giggled, making her laugh "bye bye call you later" i cut the call.

I threw myself on the bed and smiled as all the things which happened between me and Dak-ho replayed in my head.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌:Sometimes life will hurt us so much that we will want to give up but that makes us stronger. We are not weak. We will still fight for ourselves .

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭