10

Almost everyone left the only people left were I, Josh , Noah and Dak-ho. Since it has not been 10 PM we decide to go and get some ice creams before leaving. The four of us walked to the most famous ice cream place here.

It took us about 10 to 15 minutes to get there. The inter design of the ice cream shop amazed me. It was such an aesthetic place. The way that they made this place look amazing is just so breathtaking, as soon as we walked inside the shop we could feel the ice cream taste.

"I am full so I will not have ice cream" Josh said as he took a seat. "Same" Noah sat beside Josh "So why did you both come here?" Dak-Ho muttered, but we could hear him. "Because we did not want Y/n to feel lonely" They said "But she is not alone I am with her" He muttered. "I am going to give my order" I said getting up "wait for me" Dak-ho said.

We both walked towards the counter. "I would like to have Choco chips ice cream please" I smiled at the lady "and I would like to have vanilla ice cream" Dak-ho said "how much will it be?" I asked "250 won for both the ice cream" The lady smiled at us. We both ordered ice cream in cones.

"It is on me" Dak-Ho said as he handed the lady the money. "No no , I am paying for myself" I said, as I handed Dak-ho 125 won, which he refused to take. "Shut up I am not taking the money" Dak-ho handed me the money back. "Dak-ho take the money" I glared at him "No" Dak-ho kept his hand in his pocket. I kept on glaring at him, "I know i am handsome but please don't look at me like that" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You should not roll your eye, you don't look cute when you roll your eyes" Dak-ho said. "Hey Y/n did I say that you are looking really good today" Dak-ho looked at me, as my cheeks began to heat. Okay that is a lot, I need to tell Liza whatever happened.

-

"Liza say something," I said, almost shouting at her. "I am speechless , I need time to understand what happened between you two" She said "First he made you feel less nervous for the presentation and then he showed you a thumbs up and all. Then he tells you that your presentation was really good, and then he winks at you" She looked at me , as I nodded

"Then he buys you ice cream and tells you that you look cute" I nodded again "okay this is too much to take in for me... but tell me how did you feel when he did all those things ?" Liza looked at me through the screen. "My heart was beating fast and it felt my cheeks burning" after i said that Liza looks at me with a tiny smile on her face

"You are having a crush on him" That is all that she said.

"What- no" I said "Oh yes, you are just having a crush on him, girl. This is normal, trust me you were literally blushing, when you said all the things that he said" Liza said. After that Liza kept on talking, which made me understand yes I have a crush on Dak-ho

"You know Liza, maybe you are right. I do have a crush on Dak-ho because he is making me feel special, his little things are making me feel amazing" I finally said. Liza just looks at me and smiles.

"Congrats bestie, you finally have a crush"

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: The right person will you come to you at the right time so don't worry, you will find the person you wanted , you just have to wait.

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭