Chapter 21 : Mysterious Starting

Anu is now in her ninth trimester, which is happening far too quickly. After awakening from her bed, she spotted something. She called her husband after being startled. She is very anxious.Lucas carries Anu to the hospital right away. After arriving home a little while later, the nurse assisted Anu in being brought to the labor room. 

A few hours later, Lucas heard the sound of a baby sobbing. After waiting for five minutes, the nurse motions for him to enter, but Lucas notices that the nurse is nervous and has a fearful expression on her face.He is cautiously making his way towards the delivery room. When Lucas noticed the infant Anu was holding, she was completely shocked. because the infant had a peculiar appearance. Although he was delighted to see her face, he was extremely perplexed to see his child. I'll describe the baby's appearance as the creator of this children's book and explain why Lucas was so startled.

He is cautiously making his way towards the delivery room. When Lucas noticed the infant Anu was holding, she was completely shocked. because the infant had a peculiar appearance. Although he was delighted to see her face, he was extremely perplexed to see his child. I'll describe the baby's appearance as the creator of this children's book and explain why Lucas was so shocked. She appears to be a baby, yet her ears resemble those of a fairy. Her skin colour is pink. Her eyes have cat-like features, and the skin of her foot has the symbol of a flower. 

A little while later, the doctor invites Lucas inside. The doctor advised: "You should make the decision to hand over this kid to us and we will take care of her. We are as astonished as you are when you see your daughter. However, she can't exist in this world for very long." Lucas answered, "I was stunned, but I'm going to raise my kid with me, and I won't let her pass away. I'll always protect her ".

While Lucas was responding, he noticed something strange was happening to the doctor. Human skin was transforming into devil skin. And then, gradually, Doctor said "Hey! you! I will take your daughter away from you. I know she was born to murder me, and I don't want that to happen. I'm going to kill your daughter."

Lucas tries to fight the devil, but the devil pushes him down. The devil abducted that baby and fled.

- The first season is about to end. In the upcoming season 2, readers of my book will experience Genuine Magical Love. I appreciate you reading this book. See you everyone in the upcoming season. keep waiting for the upcoming enigmatic season! -

                                                                          To be Continued..................................