Chapter 4: Magical Moments

Lucas commenced to gently open the cloth that was tied in Anusheelalini eyes. She felt that her body was gelid, and she felt that she was standing in the flowers. She opened her ocular perceivers gradually. At first, she visually perceived something blurred, cannot optically discern anything and she optically discerned something was so colorful. When she opened her ocular perceivers wider, she optically discerned the place placidly. " Oh, my god, solemnly you did the best thing ever that nobody has done to me. Thank you so much, baby. I authentically love this surprise and you as well, baby" Anusheelalini verbally expressed. After a few minutes, he kneels down and proposed a wedding proposal to her. She had cried, verbally express yes to him, and hugged him and she verbally expressed "I am genuinely fortuitous to have you in my life, and I want you to be with me for life everlasting. thank you for bringing me here to make me felt ecstatic and give me an extreme magical moment.

 thank you for bringing me here to make me felt ecstatic and give me an extreme magical moment

     Two months later, they went to her parents to express their marriage options. Lucas's parents agreed. But Anusheelalini parents did not agree to the wedding and her parents asked her to leave the house. She did not know what to do when she left the house. She had some money in her hand, so she looked at a household and paid her a pre-payment. A week later, they were preparing for their wedding. They decide to buy some kinds of stuff that is desideratum for the wedding such as simple wedding apparel, and appendages. Finally, the day arrived, and they are really felt so excited to get married to each other. They choose the beach as a wedding place. Their friends and Lucas's father arrived at the beach on time.  Lucas is the groom and Anusheelalini is the bride for today. After an hour, they exchange rings and sign the register of the marriage letter. At last, they become a husband and wife. At that moment Lucas kisses her forehead and verbalizes I love you so much, my dear wife. determinate, we did our dream and I will take this event as a magical moment in my life.             

                                                                                                                         to be continued

                                                                                                                         to be continued........