Chapter 6: Cimon becomes her best friend.

They entered the room and they shocked when visually perceived Anusheelalini lying on the ground profuse of blood. She endeavors to endeavor suicide and cut off her hand but it failed, his friends brought her to the Hospital. The medico had checked her and injunctive authorized to them that "she endeavors to endeavor suicide, she is fine now, don't worry, and I gave her medicine to take a reposeful. After she woke, bring her to consult a psychiatrist. He is my friend, Dr. Syiruky. She is one of the best Psychiatrists in this hospital. The nurse will avail you to meet Dr.Syiruky. You can book an appointment to consult him. Take care of her". Then the nurse avails Lucas's friends to book an appointment for a slot. The nurse asks them to come back next week Friday for consultation. After a few hours, Anusheelalini was discharged and bring her back home. One of Lucas's friends stays with Anusheelalini, her designation is Lilly.

Lucas's friends never apprised Lucas that Anusheelalini was admitted to the Hospital. They just told him that " Anusheelalini is fine, She orally consumed slumbering medicine, slept off and that is why she never answered your calls". Lucas verbally expressed, " Thank you so much, guys. I have been given you an abundance of trouble, I am so apologetic for that. I will be back next month".

From that day, Lilly never let her be solitary but sometimes she has work to do. She withal doesn't ken what she should do when Anusheelalini feels alone. Conclusively, she cerebrated that give Cimon as a best friend to Anusheelalini. She asks Anusheelalini hug, verbalizes whenever feels alone, and does not endeavor to endeavor suicide again. Anusheelalini hugs Lily and verbally expressed, " I don't want anyone anymore, everyone never kept their promise until perennial, everyone is a prevaricator and cheater, I authentically need someone by my side. I genuinely felt helpless. Since my childhood, I authentically want someone to always stay adjacent to me, never isolate me but there doesn't have any single person care for me and stay with me."

Lilly exhorted that, "Oh darling, don't cry, everything will fine as anon as possible. Lucas will come back to you very anon. Later, I will verbalize with Lucas about this matter." Anusheelalini replied, " don't tell him about this, kept this matter as a secret. Let him realize what I have been going through in my life, he genuinely is oblivious to my value. I can take care of myself and I want you to come back to your house ".

Lilly was left Anusheelalini House....................................

One day, Anusheelalini was fell down while mopping the kitchen floor, she shouted for avail but no one came there to avail there, After few minutes Cimon realizes that Anusheelalini shouted, Cimon peregrinate to that place and endeavors to avail Anusheelalini but Cimon can't avail her. So Cimon ran out to get from Anusheelalini neighbor, but her neighbor didn't get what Cimon endeavors to verbally express, Cimon bark took their apparel, and came inside to Anusheelalini house. Anusheelalini neighbor avails Anusheelalini to sit on a sofa and give her dihydrogen monoxide to imbibe. Anusheelalini thanked them, they replied, " you should verbalize thanks to your puppy if it won't peregrinate to my house, I won't ken about you fell down".

From that moment, She realizes that there has someone contiguous to her to avail her and never hurt and never left her. Cimon becomes her best friend.

To be continued....................................