Chapter 15: Struggles

She had an appointment with a psychiatrist after a week. Lucas had no idea that she needed to go to counseling until that point, and Anusheelini had never told Lucas about it. While Anusheelini was getting ready to travel to the hospital, Lucas was unsure about where she was going, so he said, "Where are you going, baby?" Anusheelini replied that she was on her way to the market. Lucas, on the other hand, never believed her statements and kept asking where she was going. Finally, she feels as though she can't keep the situation a secret any longer. As a result, she was willing to inform him that she was heading to the hospital. "I'll tell you where I'm going, but first take a seat on the sofa. Before you came to the house, you may have assumed that I was doing well, but the fact is that I am not. Because of my loneliness, I had experienced sadness and tension over here. You have no idea what is loneliness and since you've never felt it and you've always been happy over there, unconcerned about me. I'm in a lot of pain without you. However, no one was available to help me at this time. During this moment, I am in desperate need of your help. "

Lucas was replied "I'm sorry for abandoning you, sweetie. I feel terrible about abandoning you. I don't want to leave you, but I also want to offer you the greatest pleasant and luxurious experience possible. But don't expect to be psychologically and physically exhausted. Why do you try to kill yourself? Don't you ever think about me without trying to kill yourself? Do you think I'll be able to live without you?." 

Anusheelini was replied "I'm sorry as well. I adore you, even more, darling. I can't help but think of you, but I don't have an option. But there's one more thing I'd like to mention, whenever I awoke during this time, I saw someone's shadow appear in front of our room, staring at me, and grinning. And also, I noticed this person's shadow passing across our room." 

"Do you have any idea who it is? I believe that is your imagination or a dream; you don't seem to think much. You must get plenty of rest ", rubbed her hair, kissed her on the forehead, and He walked into the kitchen to get her favorite ice cream.

Lucas and Anusheelini were sleeping off. After several moments, Anuheelini heard the voice of the tiny girl "I'm stranded here, Sheeli, and I need your aid. Please assist me ". Anusheelini awoke from her nap and went outside to assist the little girl. However, it is not the truth with the young girl. Anusheelini was unaware that the young girl was sleeping under the bed with a bee. She was slowly leaving the room.  

                                                                                                                                   To be continued..........................