Chapter 13: Secret

"As in your previous lifetime, you turned into a lovely angel, and I had kept something from you." The dirty little secret is that I am both your best friend and your helper. God made me assist you. God's son and you have fallen in love. Alan is his name, and he is friendly and takes excellent care of you. You bring Alan to a lovely spot on the globe one day. That location was lovely, with lush green vegetation. There are several beautiful flowers and green plants. He was overjoyed to visit that location. He stated that he adores that location and that we will meet there when we are happy, sad, or in a difficult circumstance. He closed your eyelids with one hand while holding a present for you with the other. He asked whether you were ready to read, and you answered yes. He softly takes off his hand from your eyes, you slowly open your eyes, and He reveals the gift. He gave you a butterfly fairy as a gift, saying that it will be your second buddy and that it will not be able to communicate with you, but it will help you.  You said, "Thank you very much for always making me happy, Alan." Then you and Alan return to our house. One day, God summons you for a conversation. God requested you to travel to the world, but he stated it was not feasible and that you would have to be born in the world as a person. You questioned God why you were born in the world as a human. He stated, "Your mother requested a boon as a blessing from me before the demon destroyed her. Your mother's boon is that you must be born in the world and that you are the only person capable of defeating the monster." You stated that you will satisfy your mother's request. You were born on Earth but have no recollection of your birth. That is why I am coming to meet you and progressively remain with you. But I was in a difficult circumstance and couldn't tell you everything right away. We can't stay in heaven if you're born on Earth, therefore Alan was born on Earth as Lucas, the butterfly fairy transformed into a honey bee, and I'm traveling with you without changing my appearance. I've been with you since you were born on this planet. This is why you were here", the Tiny girl said to Anusheelini. 

Anusheelini expresses gratitude to her for reminding her of her earlier story. 

After a week, the phone rang with the words "Ring! Ring!" and Anusheelini answered. She received a call from the hospital, and they informed her that Lucas could be discharged. After a few minutes, she walked to the hospital, where Lucas hugged her and start to talk, "Are you all right?" Baby. I apologize for leaving you alone for a week. I wasn't expecting that to happen. I'm sorry, baby. Please accept my apology. I adore you even more and I missed you".

"It's not an issue, baby. I'm all right. I am delighted that you have returned to the house. OMG, sweetheart, you're returning to the house! Darling, hurry up and get ready. I'm going to pay debts and fill out a discharge form "Vimala and went to settle everything.

After she has settled everything. They get inside the car, and Anusheelini starts driving. Before they returned to their house, Anusheelini wanted to take Lucas to a spot where they had previously met. Lucas began to inquire as to where they were heading, and he assumed that they were returning to their home, but he was unaware that Anusheelini had another plan.

They eventually arrived at that location. " Baby, do you remember this place?" she said of Lucas. "What brought us here?" hey! I know, darling, but do you want to give me a surprise? Okay, babe. I'm waiting. I'm not sure where location this is." Lucas stated.

She informed him of his and Vimala's identities. She begins to tell him about the prior incident. She presented him the tale when she finished telling him about it (something)................... 

To Be Continued........