Chapter 19

"Let's see what happens.
Or baaki, main himmat lekar aaunga, ki tumhe mana lu," he spoke at last.
(And rest I'll come with a determination, to convince you)

"I'm telling you it's difficult this time. I'll come for a whole day next time if you want."

"Why it's difficult?"

"All the time will go wasted in traveling."

"I will book the room in advance."

I pinched my nose and sighed, "Jab main keh rahi hu...." (When I'm promising you...)

"Jab main keh raha hu. Ab meri baat bhi to maanlo. Acha chalo hum kuch nahi krenge. Hum flow flow me nahi jayenge. Main pura control rakhunga. Tum mat rakhna thik hai? Tumhe jana hoga flow me tum chali jana"
(When I'm also promising you. Grant my request too. Okay we won't do anything. We won't go into the flow. I will keep myself in full control. You can lose yourself, you are free to go in the flow.)

I laughed at his deep assurance.

"But at the very least if we'll able to meet, can we atleast kiss?"

"That's what I'm saying. You want to jump to kiss at first meet-up?"

"What does it have to do with first meeting? The thing that matters is how long have we been talking, or known each other, or how good our bond is. It's not like it's written somewhere about the rules and regulations of first meet-up?"

Yeah it is written actually.
In the novels I read.

"You're just wasting your time," he added atlast.

"We'll see what happens," I finally uttered few words.

"See what?"

"There are still two days left. Sit back and relax and let me have peace too."

'You're ruining my peace by running my imagination with your words,' I said in my mind.

"But we need to plan right now."

"We can figure it out instantly. Nothing goes according to plan."

"Okay. Then I'm booking a room."

"Murat tumhare chaate pad jayenge ab." I snapped.
(Murat I will beat you up now)

I hate this stubborn nature of him where he tests my limits.

"Dekho mujhe isi baat ka dar tha. Ki tum mere maarogi," he said with an innocent voice, as if I'm the cruel one here. (Look that's what I was scared of. That you'll beat me up)

"Why are you so stubborn?" I tried not to laugh at his changed demeanor.

He pleaded for few more minutes, but then changed the direction of the conversation, from pleading to flirting, as I was starting to get irritated.

"We'll see what happens on next meetup. But just tell me will you kiss me or not?"

No one, LITERALLY NO ONE has ever twisted my stomach, just at the thought of a kiss, like he did right now.

His voice went to the sweetest version possible, "will you not feel comfortable with me even after an hour?"

"I have never met a guy before alone. That's why I dont know how will I react with you," I whispered closing my eyes.

"Okay okay hear me out."

Here goes another idea, I sighed.

"Suppose we meet in cafe and spend time together and get comfortable. So instead of wasting time there-"