Introduction

Hello, my dear readers,

Tighten your seatbelts for this new Journey of Hayat and Murat, named 'it's not finished yet'.

It's based on a true story but names, places, and some events of the story has been altered for entertainment and discretion purposes.

Hope you will enjoy this short novel.

Here's a brief characterization of the main leads:

• Hayat

She's a 19-year-old girl from Delhi, India. She's hopelessly romantic, who loves to daydream anytime and anywhere.
Being a soft-spoken and ambivert girl, she does stuff according to her mood. She isn't much into makeup, so prefers to stay natural, and is a big novel lover.
She's searching for her soulmate, someone who can tick off all the boxes and cherish her to the fullest. She had her heart broken once and pledges never to fall in love again, until she meets the one.

• Murat

A 21-year-old, career-oriented guy, who stays focused on whatever he may do. He's from Meerut, UP, India.
People often thinks of him as an unapproachable-guy-with-an-attitude, but actually he's an introvert who likes to stay alone and mind his own business.
He's not a great multi-tasker but tries to keep everything in balance. He got cheated in his first relationship, so prefers to stay away from all this mess.

• Zoe

Hayat's crime partner, who lives under the same roof as her. Connected by blood she's more than just a cousin. An introvert by nature with a straight face all the time, she prefers to stay in her pajamas all day. She has a crazy side that only close ones know about and hates cooking.

• Jaylene

A sweet and outspoken girl, who's been friends with Hayat since high school. She always has her back and is ready with a shoulder to cry on. No matter how messed up a situation is Hayat in, she never fails to understand and guide her. Everyone deserves a friend like her once in a lifetime. 

• Jannah

She's an online friend of Hayat, who recently shifted to Gujarat for further studies.
She's her all-time therapist and biggest supporter in everything. Her only two obsessions are good food and sleep. She's a sassy girl with dark humor and introverted nature.

• Aamir

Murat's childhood friend, who accompanies him all the time. He used to be a playboy but changed gradually with time.

•Other friends of Murat:
Yusuf and Haamid

•Other friends of Hayat
Lina and Lexi

Happy reading!