chapter 23

Long time skip:

Narrator's pov:

After their relationship got revealed to their friends and families, and after the long World Cup event passed and finished, our lovebirds were getting ready for their marriage. They both came back to Morocco to manifest their relationship, making it official for the viewers.

Amd with all the preparations for the wedding, Hana's brother took care of them, giving the two lovebirds space to prepare themselves. Everybody in Hana's town was given an invitation, and so it was a big party, with food and lights everywhere. They had no time to even brush their hair, until the wedding night, after they wore their rings and went to their house.

Next days were full of joy, Hana and Hakim got to travel around and she became his official Doctor, in order to stay with him and go wherever he goes.

Years have passed, and they had a handsome strong boy and a pretty cute girl. The boy loved football as much as his father, while the daughter learn how to take care of her brother's injuries from her mom.

And they lived happily ever after.

............................................................

"Huh? So that's how you met with papa!" Asked the 10 years aged girl Lily. The mother smiled at her and nodded, making the girl smile even more. "But mom, why didn't you tell dad that you loved him at the first time when you saw him?" Questioned Youssef. "Well, I already told him that. But he thought it was just a celebrity crush as I mentioned before." Hana answered her 13 years old son.

"Are you talking about me ?" A male voice was heard from behind, making the three family members jump. "Hey dad!" The siblings got up and ran towards their father giving him a sweet hug. "You are late! I'm starving" "well, the restaurant in this hotel is so crowded, I had to go and buy dinner from somewhere else"  "yea you're right. This hotel can be so busy at summers" Hana stated, opening the bags that Ziyech placed on the table before they began eating while telling funny stories to each other.

The end.