chapter 22

Hana's pov:

I headed towards my room, which if you can remember is next to Ziyech's. I put the bags my brother brought me on the floor, stepping to the kitchen, grabbing an apple as I began munching it. I then took the bags to my bedroom, put them orderly on the bed as I started unpacking one of them to the closet. When I finished, I put the other one aside, and laid on it's place, feeling tired of today's plenty events. I remembered suddenly, those words coming out of his lips, my heart flatters every time I get the memory when he said it unconsciously. I couldn't hold longer anymore. I thought he was just a celebrity crush for me, but no, he wasn't, I surely loved him.

Suddenly, a quiet knock on my door interrupted my train of thoughts. I got up and went to check who was it. I opened the door, revealing the one and only person I wasn't expecting in the middle of the night. Ziyech was scratching the back of his neck as he murmured quietly, "hello, did I woke you up?"  "Nah, come in" I answered sliding the door widely open this time. He closed the door behind him as I went to grab the chips from the kitchen, then quickly followed him to the living room. Sitting next to him, I watched as his perfect features showed a mixed up expression. I couldn't get to what he was feeling.

"So? Any news?" I tried to start a conversation, fully forgetting about what happened between us back in the training grounds. He coughed. "Um, well. At first, I'm sorry if I annoyed you in the middle of the night" "I said no problem. But you have something to say Hakim, I can see it in your eyes, so what is it?" I asked worriedly as I look in his dark orbs. "I wasn't able to sleep, because I kept thinking about earlier... I'm gonna make it clear Hana. When I said today that I love you, I really meant it" his look softened, making my heart flutter. My stomach was melting as I felt my cheeks going into a dark shade of pink. This is happening again, Omg my poor heart. I could tell he sensed my tensed body, because he took both of my cold hands in between his warm ones.

"Hana, I know this isn't the right time to say this. But, I really never felt love before, so I concluded that, you will be my first and only one.  So please, will you continue your life with me and make mine happier?" His expression was all soft. What just was that? Did he asked me out? No. No and a thousand times No. This isn't real, I think I fell asleep while I was putting my package on the closet. But again, this feels so real. Please if this was a dream, then don't wake me up, just let me die inside it. I looked up into his eyes, searching for any hint of joking or playing around, but there wasn't, he was all serious about this, and I couldn't handle it. Oh god, thanks for offering me this moment in my life.

I got my self together, building confidence in my heart, then got up from the couch as he looked at me, waiting for my answer impatiently. "Hakim Ziyech, are you sure about that?" I asked seriously. "Yea of course" he replied shortly. "Then" I bent down to his level, suddenly throwing him a tight hug. This was my only desire in life, and thank God I had it before I die. "Then I agree for every word you propose" this sentence was all he needed to get as happy as a mother seeing her children grow up. I guess I'll have to deal with my brother's teases now.

To be continued.