chapter 20

Hana's pov:

After three hours have passed, my brother took me back to the stadium where the players were training. I entered the automatic door, and headed directly to the terrain, hoping they're playing, because I needed to go and sign some papers with that annoying four eyes. I slipped through the corridors, stopping at the open door of a certain room, the changing room. I could see him, his perfectly sculpted abs, his so fine biceps, and his neckline. Oh my so god, my innocent- not innocent eyes can't handle all of this. Moments of standing there, jaw open, as I watched him changing into his casual clothes, his eyes turned suddenly towards me. I noticed that I was staring for too long,  so I coughed a bit and took my direction to continue on my way, that's before being stopped by his voice calling out my name.

I turned to him, trying hardly to fix my gaze at his eyes and not to look at his half naked body. "Where were you?" He asked out, disappointment showing a little in his tone, or.. was I just imagining? Maybe. "Umm, I had to do something outside, sorry. Did anyone need me?" I replied shortly to his question, not wanting to vow too much. "Uh huh, Alfred needs you in his office." "Alfred who?" I questioned trying to remember the image of someone called Alfred in my life. "The responsible doctor" he replied. "Ooohh, that bastard. Okay I'm going there right ahead. Thanks for telling me" I turned my steps to start my way to the nursery, but I felt a strong hand grabbing my arm. I gazed up to see his mad look eying me angrily.

"Hana" he breathed out. "Don't lie to me. I saw you going with someone on his car this morning" his dark orbs now fixing on mine. He asked that with a very desperate tone that you could say he's just a broken little puppy. I want to hold him right now. "Umm yeah? What about it." I asked, still not understanding his theme. "Precisely, you were with a man. Was he your lover?" He asked breathlessly. Gazing back at his eyes, trying to get if he was being serious or was he just pulling my leg. I began laughing hardly that my stomach hurted a bit.
"Oww, was this jealousy I saw on your eyes?" I asked smirking devilishly. I swear I could see a tint of blush flattering on his cheek. "Wha- What are you talking about?" Damn his cute stutter.

"Oh don't try to lie to me, I can see it~" I claimed, trying to push him to the edge. I know I was insisting for nothing, he cannot have feelings for me, but his cute face isn't helping. "That doesn't answer my question. Who was that?" He asked, suddenly looking deadly serious. I felt awkward for a moment, noticing the pure seriousness on his face. "It was just my brother, who else would it be?" I answered feeling weird. "How can I believe this?" "I didn't tell you to believe it" I replied, starting to get pissed off by where the conversation was leading us. "It's for work Hana, you cannot just go out like this and be back in the afternoon, as if nothing had happened" he looked more pissed than I do, I wonder why.

To be continued.