chapter 7

Ziyech's Pov:

I got lost on her innocent features, her eyes, her cheeks, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, everything. Literally everything, every detail on her was perfectly looking good on her, no flaws. Wait- what's happening to me, I keep thinking about her while looking at her. I don't think I've ever tried this feeling, it is weird but at the same time it gives safe vibes, like when you're on a plane, you know it is safe and funny even though just the idea of flying looks like a dream for a human. Just when I was thinking about her warm smile, someone's hand hit the back of my head, causing both of us to look away as we noticed we were staring for too long. A tint of blush made it's way to her cheeks, making her look even more gorgeous.

I turned my head to see a smirking Boufal looking at me devilishly, I  don't know what that look is supposed to mean but, I have a feeling it isn't that good, nor that bad. I hit Boufal playfully on his arm while trying to convince him to tell me what was he thinking, but I couldn't, receiving a wink from him before he turned to sing with the others. So I decided to talk to Hakimi at the main time, seeing her interfering on the others' conversations. God, she has a super power, she's so social, she made almost the entire team friends with her. And that's a good quality of her personality. You can't deny that you would like to become friends with her if you meet her for at least once.

Anyways, after a good 30 minutes of drive, we arrived finally to the hotel we were staying at. As expected, they greeted us warmly with all what they could do. I turned to search for Hana, but she was nowhere to be seen. I asked the guys about her, but they didn't see anything. Then I noticed that she was at the reception desk, signing on a peace of paper. The reception girk then gave her a key-card and told her to have a nice rest from what I heard her saying. I stepped towards her, making her notice my presence. " oh hey! I just got a room too! And guess what, It is in the same floor as you!!" She jumped excitedly as she held the key card out to show me. I let out a sigh of relief, for an instant I thought she leaved.

"Those are good news now, which room are you in?" I asked curiously. "78" she replied shortly. "Oh, mine is 75" "I already know" she smiled widely. "As expected, Then let's go to our rooms, we should change to something more comfortable" I suggested. "Yeah you're right, let's go then" she said turning to take the elevator. As we entered the elevator,  I pressed the button to the fifth floor. She was playing with the loosen strands of her hair while humming a song... when she stopped suddenly from doing so and looked at me, her eyes widening. "What is it?" I asked. "*giggles* can you press the button to the ground floor?" "Why's that? Did you forget something?" I asked trying to help.

"Yes, my clothes *giggles*" she answered while laughing.

To be continued.