chapter 3

Ziyech's Pov:

After Hana healed my arm, we got out of the nursery and to the clothing room. The medical group left already and she was going to go with them, but I stopped her, demanding something to drink, I don't know why thought but my heart told me that I should make sure I'll see here again.
The image of her touching my hand softly kept reappearing on my mind-
*knock* *knock* the sound of someone knocking on my door interrupted my train of thoughts as I shouted a "come in". The door opened revealing a smiling Hana entering the room while holding two cans of coke.
I motioned her to come and sit next to as she did so.  She held out the can to me so I took it thanking her.

"So tell me something about yourself" she started. "Well, you should be the one telling about yourself, I think you already know almost everything about me" I laughed slightly. "Okay, I'm a generalist doctor and I like muscular medicine, I'm 26 years old, I live in Morocco. You can ask questions if you want to know anything" she proposed.
"Then why did you become a doctor?" I asked. "A part of me did it because of the amount of money they get paid at first , but after I started to learn about it, basically it became because of wanting to help people and give them hopes. Their smiles and thank words can make your day x10 better." She explained attentively, an determined expression drew on her face.

"Let me ask you now, which country is the closest to your heart and why? Answer honestly" she questioned. "That's a stupid question, of course it is the beloved Morocco, because simply it's what I'm raised to love and believe in" I replied her taking a sip of my coke. "You know what? I think I'm demanding a job in your medical team." She proposed seriousness growing up into her face. "Huh? Are you talking seriously? You're a girl, I don't think you can get a job here" I gave her my opinion. "Nah, don't worry about that. I can deal with that problem easily" she replied proudly. "I can help you if you want, I'll tell the academy to accept you in the medical team" "I'll let you know if I needed that but, I think I'll be able to make it without any helps" she winked at the end of the sentence, this girl.

"Let's go to watch the last minutes of the match then" she grabbed my arm while leading the way out of the room. We got out of it, and she stopped to remember in which direction she had to go, finally taking a decision to go left, as I eyed her every move attentively. She was about to turn right, but I stopped her and turned the other direction, leading the way now. "Why are you trying to lead the way while you don't know this place?" I asked curiously as she replied "umm, I don't know, I just was trying to test my senses in directions for the last time, since I remember that I came from this path, but I think I suck at them so, I'll just leave it to you now" still grabbing my arm.

"What do you mean by -for the last time-" "well, I was never good at directions, since my childhood, when I used to get lost a lot. Thankfully my brother did always search for and find me" she said grinning ear-to-ear.
I laughed at her past, I guess it was a joyful one where she used to be hapoy with her parents and siblings- when a question knocked on my mind. "And why was your brother always the one who find you and not your dad or mom? I mean- you're their responsibility aren't you?" I asked none-consiously.  A slight shade of sadness appeared on her eyes, she whipped it off quickly as she regained her soft smile but still, I managed to see that emotion very clearly, which made my heart clench as I regretted what I said very now and then.

"Are you okey? I'm sorry if I asked about something that reminds you of a bad memory or stuff, I didn't mean to" I put my hand on her shoulder trying to console her the best I could. "No no. That is nothing to worry about, I would have to tell you about it sooner ot later so better minimise the time, better not?" she started as I nodded in response, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Well, I'll start the story from it's beginning, but pay attention, it's a long one but I'll try to make it short. Soo, my dad was a gangster on his childhood......

February 23. 2023

To be continued.