chapter 8

Ziyech's Pov:

"I forgot my clothes *giggles*" she answered while laughing as I started doing so when I noticed what she meant. "you scared the hell out of me, I thought there was a big deal" I replied. "Hey, can you press the button to the ground floor? I need to go buy some clothes" she asked politely. "No, I won't press it, it's already night time so it is dangerous for you to go out alone" "then what should I wear exactly your majesty?" She asked mockingly. " I'll give you something from my clothes, just be assured" I informed.

I noticed her cheeks becoming a dark shade of red, "w-what? No- I can't accept that, thank you for your kindness thought" she stuttered. "I said my word, just go to your room and I'll bring them to you" I said in an ordering tone as she nodded obeyingly. The elevator stopped at our destination, as we stepped out of it, each one walking towards his room. I reminded her that I was going to bring her something to wear as she thanked me bowing a bit. Then I putted my hand on my pocket grabbing the key-card and opening my room.

I went directly to the closet, grabbing an oversized grey hoodie and a pair of white sweatpants, then I went to the kitchen took a good 4 packs of chips and 2 cans of juice, with a box of sushi, re-exiting the room and heading towards the 78 one. I knocked a pair of times at the door, waiting for any response. After a moment of waiting and a yell "coming" the door opened revealing Hana with her hair full loosen. She wasn't wearing the jacket anymore, which made her shape more noticeable, a sculpted body.

No, stop looking at her, I told myself as I handed her the clothes and the food on my hands saying "here, take those" "do you want me to invite you in Mr Ziyech?" She asked teasingly. "Then I'm going in without invitation" I said as I stepped into the room. Exactly the same as mine, except for the fact that mine was a mess of clothes, but hers was clean. Probably because I hate the room girl-coming into mine, it seems to me as if she interfers into my own personal life so I don't like the idea.

I can allow just those who are close to me, to enter it when I'm there, plus the fact that I can clean it myself when I have the time so, no thank you for this job. Anyways, she closed the door behind me, as I went to check the bathroom. She putted the food in the kitchen, then walked into the bedroom putting the clothes on the bed. "Hey you can sit and have a rest, I'll take a quick shower then come back." She informed. "Okay" I told her as she entered the bathroom turning on the warm water.

I putted first the sushi on the microwave, letting it take a bit of warmth, so we can eat it well-cooked, then I grabbed the cans of juice and putted them in the fridge. After that, I grabbed the remote, deciding to turn on the TV and watch something while waiting for Hana to come out of the shower, but I think my plan didn't go successfully, since I started drifting asleep, the last and only sound I heard was the microwave ringing, signaling that the sushi was ready to be eaten, but I then sank on my dreams.

To be continued.