chapter 9

Hana's pov:

I got out of the shower after I wore the clothes Ziyech gave me, I can't believe I'm wearing his clothes! they were warm and safe, you won't take them off if you ever wore them.
I got into the living room to see Ziyech sleeping soundly on the couch while the TV was on, oh how can he be this handsome even when he's sleeping. I noticed that the microwave's door was open so I went to see what was there, oh the sushi. I checked the time, 9pm. He would be probably tired from all the events today, so I just left him to sleep while I placed half the number of sushis on a plate and sat next to him, watching the movie that was on. The black fox.

It was a good one, a ninja girl that wants to help people with the materials her dad died left for her. Even if I didn't start it from the beginning, but from the minute 40 or so, it was a great one. I was going to get up to wash the plate I used for the food when the sound of a snooze was heard in the room, oh no- I totally forgot, how didn't I notice? He will catch a cold with his sweaty clothes, he didn't change yet.
I got up immediately and grabbed a blanket that was on the closet, and covered him slowly, careful to not wake him up. He can't get sick from just this, can he? Well, I hope not.

After I've watched the third movie this night, I got tired and convinced myself to get up from the couch and head to the bed after I turned off the TV. I took another blanket from the closet and jumped on the bed, my eyes closing instantly as I drifted asleep.

The next morning:

Ziyech's Pov:

I got up the next morning, realising I wasn't on my bed. A blanket was covering me as I laid on a couch? And with the same clothes I train in? Looking around me, I remembered the events from last night. Oh yea- I was in Hana's room and I slept on the couch. I wonder why didn't she wake me up. I got up and checked the time, it was 8pm, It's breakfast time, I should probably go take a shower, then go down to eat with the others at the restaurant. I opened the bedroom door, to see her sleeping peacefully, kinda curled up in her blanket- and she was wearing my clothes, hell- they suit her very well. But I should wake her up now, the sun raised ages ago.

I shaked her slightly, "hey, Hana? Get up, it's breakfast time" I tried to wake her up. "Ughnnh, what's wrong?" She asked still half asleep. "I'm telling you it's time for breakfast, if you want to eat with us then get up immediately" I commanded. "Okay,okay. I'm coming" she said as she sat on the bed unconsciously. I'm going to my room, I'll be back to take you, so wait here" I told her as I went out of the room shutting the door behind me.
I entered mine, grabbed anything that got on my first sight from the closet, then got into the bathroom, turning on the warm water, and feeling comfort climbing over me. I took in the sweet sent of the soap, inspiring it then expiring slowly. It is really comforting.

I ended the warm shower I took and wore the black hoodie drew on it a golden dragon, and the grey trousers I choose earlier, then directed my way to Hana's room back.
I knocked at the door, waiting for her response, nothing, I knocked a second time, but louder than the first one, for her to manage and hear it. A bit longer, she opened the door yawning. "H-hey" she said nervously. "Oh yeah, you were asleep all this time right?" I asked knowingly. "Y-yea, I'm sorry, wait her, I'm just going to wash my face then come back" she informed with a pleading look. I just huffed and nodded at her as she entered quickly the room. Afyer some time, she got out, and greeted "hey! Good morning again Ziyech! How was your night?". What a girl. "*chuckles* I'm fine, let's go now, the others are already down" I answered as I turned to the elevator's direction.

To be continued.