chapter 10

Hana's pov:

We stepped out of the elevator, and entered the restaurant. I spotted the members sitting in different tables, talking in groups. We went to the nearer empty table, where was Bono, Aboukhlal, and Saiss were sitting. Ziyech said hi and sat first, as I copied his actions. "Good morning you too, how was your night?" Bono started the conversation. "It was kinda good, I couldn't sleep early since I was thinking that I made it to see you guys in real life. So I kept watching movies till I fell asleep." I answered explaining my point. "Woa, then yoh should be a crazy fan huh?" Saiss laughed.

"Hh yeah kinda, but that's the leastyou can see from a fan. Like bro- the real CRAZY fans won't be able to sleep just by thinking of seeing you from I don't know how far" I cleared. "I think we don't deserve all of that, after all, it's all because of Allah right guys?" Asked Zakaria as they all nodded. "And what about you Ziyech? You didn't speak since you sat down with us." Bono asked as we directed our gazes towards the player sitting at my right, strolling on his phone. "Hey, put the phone, it's not time for it" I demanded him pouting. He gazed at me, then putted his phone back into his pocket.

"So? Did you sleep well last night bro?" Questioned Aboukhlal smiling kindly at him. "Well, not really. I feel like my back and neck hurts a bit. I think I didn't sleep in a good position last night." He answered awkwardly stretching the back of his neck. Oh crap- I just realised. He would be in pain since he wasn't used to sleeping on the sofa. But then again, I didn't want to wake him up, because he looked so tired. Well, not my fault then. "oh, just a passing by pain, you'll get better by tomorrow- but wait, why did you sleep on the couch yesterday?" Realised Saiss that asked about the reason. "I- my bed was ruined, there were clothes everywhere, so I couldn't sleep there" ziyech tried to find an excuse, making me chuckle a little.

Bono was about to complain about it, when the servant came with the plates of breakfast, so he thanked him for the food. "Bismillah" we all said in unison as we started eating. Taking in some subjects to talk about from here and there, I remembered suddenly "wait, my- phone!" I Exclaimed in a realisation-tone. "To think about it, you didn't have one on your hand when you ran to Ziyech yesterday" Bono thought out loud, making me remember my silly action. "Yea, nor when you came with us in the bus" Saiss finished. "Ooh no, I am in big problem. I didn't inform my brother about my place, he would be worried to death be now." I said as I remembered that my phone was still with him. "And my phone is still with him"

"You know his phone number right?" Asked Ziyech. "Yea of course, why asking?" "Well, I can give you my phone to call him and make him you you're alright" he replied suggestively. "Ooh! Why didn't I think about that before? Thank you for your help then!" I thanked him warmly. "Keh, let's finish eating, then go and speak to your brother quickly, because you have a test today, did you forget?" Aboukhlal said reminding me of the test I had to go through today. "Ooooh oh my god, I forget a lot these days. Thank you for reminding me, but when and where exactly do I need to go?" I asked naively. "No, don't worry about that. You'll go with us to the training stadium, there the leader of the equipment will tell you what to do" explained Bono as he chuckled a bit. "Ooh, okay" I laughed sheepishly at my silly question as I rubbed the back of my neck.

To be continued.