chapter 5

Hana's pov:

I was talking to Achraf Dari about our favourite moroccan food, and that it's tastier than European food, when Ziyech came to us and started speaking Hollandaise with Zelzouli. I was wondering what were they saying, so I asked them. "What are you guys saying? I can't understand anything". "Nothing to worry about, just something about the tactics." Ziyech answered. I saw Zelzouli holding a laugh from escaping his mouth. Now I'm really curious, but I'll try to dhrug it off. "Okay let's do a thing, if we won this match with a clean goal, you guys should buy me dinner" I proposed. They had a thinking expression, then Zelzouli and Ziyech agreed saying that it wasn't a good deal but yes, and Dari excused himself telling me that he had a wife and his fidelity couldn't let him do that.

The time has ended and the referee has added 9 minutes as an extra time, which was full of anxiety ans stress to all the team and everyone who was watching in general. The referee suddenly let out the siffle, we let out a long sigh we didn't know we were holding. Realising we won by 1_0, I jumped and squeezed up and down screaming, thanking God for giving us the strength to qualify to the semi-finals. Yes, we did it again, we won the quarter finals and qualified. I'm freaking happy right now! Ziyech was already screaming with his friends in the middle of the terrain, then they  got up. Those are real men, I like all of their characters, especially when it comes to Islam.

Anyhow, after they all finished shouting crazily, everyone started heading towards the clothing room while still yelling. Bono and Amrabat were nearest to my right, and Ziyech was on my left, as we spoke about random things till we arrived to the enchanted destination. I forgot myself and was about to enter with them, being tugged out by a strong hand. I turned my gaze to see Ziyech holding my arm, he let go of it saying, "where do you think you're going?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Umm- into the clothing room?" I answered doing the same. "And for which gender is this clothing room?" "It's for- oooowhhh boooys" I Exclaimed understanding his point.

"Okey, I'm going to wait you, don't be late, or should I just go home? I think I'm not supposed to be here in the first place, you know? I'm waiting you here till I get a picture with every single one of you, then I'll be going" weird ideas started streaming down my mind as I thought loudly. But the only reply I got from him was "wait here" then he entered leaving me alone in this big empty place. Heck, I hate being left alone without a word, I feel like I don't have any value! But I really don't have one on their eyes. Aaaaaaa crap!! My mind is thinking so fast. I want to sleep, to take a little rest from all of this, I'm hungry too by the way. I thought as I went to sit on a close bench. My eyelids were slowly getting weighty on me as I drifted asleep. 

I think I dreamed of meeting the moroccan national football team, or was it real? I don't know. I can hear the sound of Sabiri singing with Hakimi laabo alihaw njiboha. If this was a dream, please, don't wake me up from it, just leave me to die dreaming. And I'll be so thankful for whoever made meet them.

To be continued