chapter 6

Hana's pov:

I woke up to someone shaking me slightly as I opened half an eye cause of the light, seeing Zelzouli trying to wake me up as kind as he could. I got up and rubbed my eyes slowly, in order to understand what was going on around me, when He spoke. "Regragui is asking you if you want to come with us. Nobody is left in the stadium and it's night time so it would be dangerous- uhm for you... anyways, come, we'll have fun together" he stopped a moment, I think he was remembering what I did with the guards back on the match.  Can't blame him. "Oooh so I wasn't dreaming!" I Exclaimed as he laughed a bit. "No you're not dreaming pokémon face, get up the bus is waiting!" He answered me as he turned and started walking towards I don't know where.

I got up immediately and followed behind him while fixing my hair rapidly as I could. I was surely a mess and I didn't want the others to see me like that so I needed a mirror. "Heyy Zelsouli! Can you stop a bit? I need to do something" I yelled out for him. He stopped and faced me, then spoke "what do you need to do now?" "Well you see, I feel like a mess after getting up even though I didn't see myself soo, I need to fix '7alti'" I replied. "Umm, what exactly do you need to fix? Everything on you is fine so let's just MOVE" he came towards me and held my wrist dragging me behind him rapidly as I tried to keep up with his fast big steps.

At our arrival, we opened the bus door, to meet with everyone's eyes looking towards us. On me if you want to be precise. They directed their gazes to his hand that was still holding my wrist, then a smirk grew on each one's face, giving me unsafe vibes, but I don't mind them. As Zelzouli let go of my hand, I noticed a kinda angry Ziyech looking his direction. Why was he looking at him as if he wants to kill him? I don't know either. But what I know is that Dari knows something about it. He was laughing at them uncontrollably. I entered to the back seats shrugging everything off, when a hand waved at me, causing me to stop and look at it's owner. And who other than him? The one and only Ziyech signaling me to come and sit next to him.

And oh for my heart, my flattering heart, that wants to pound out of my chest. And oh for my mind, that has stopped the moment I saw him waving at me. "Helloo? Earth to Hana? Come and sit, Zelzouli needs to sit too" he informed me pointing at the man standing behind me waiting for me to move out of his way. I sat instantly beside him excusing for Zelzouli who was now laughing with Dari. Those two guys are going to kill me some day, but I think we would be good friends if we ever had the chance to. That's when Ziyech spoke "I asked the academy to let you in, they said they should give you a test to see if you were capable of working at such a job, hope you'll do well"

"Oh my- ooh my God! Are you serious?" I asked unbelievingly. "Yea, and you'll sign the contract once you pass the test tomorrow afternoon." He added. I felt my eyes glittering, too much miracles in one day, in a row, that's something too big for my heart to handle, it wants to beat out of me and run away from all the shocks I faced today. "W-woah! I can't handle this- all this happiness on just a day, all the luck of my life will end here I think" I Exclaimed not able to believe what just happened. But think of it again, I worked really hard to become a doctor, my brother worked too to get the money to come here and watch the team playing directly, so I guess that's okey I should not overthink. BUT JUST- I don't deserve this. I screamed on my mind trying to calm myself down a bit so that I could have a proper conversation with him.

To be continued.