chapter 17

Ziyech's Pov:

Aftee After two hours of training on the techniques and tactics of the next match, all I wanted is to take a shower and get some sleep, but first, I should eat something before I die hungry. Then something hit me, I didn't see Hana at this time, where would she be, last time I saw her is when she wrapped the bandage around Lkhanous' leg. I drank a full bottle of water, then headed inside the building to search for the girl who took all my attention those last days.

I reached the clothing room first, got changed into some clean clothes, then got out to grab something eatable while searching for Hana. I arrived to the kitchen, opened the door, just to see her focused on something on her hands. I got closer, only to figure out she was forming onigiri balls. Her hands moved the exact way she want them to, just to shape the perfect form of the eatable rice balls in front of her. Obviously she was too busy on her work that she didn't notice me entering the place. I took this as a chance to grab an apple and sit on a chair placed behind her and watch her as she did what I wasn't expecting she could do.

After finishing my apple, I was about to stand up and throw the rest in the rubbish, she turned to grab something from the rooftop, that's when she saw me. She gasped out of surprise, letting the rice ball in her hands almost fell to the ground, but somehow, she managed to catch it before it hits the white floor. "Hi" I muttered confused by the unexpected action. "You scared the shit outta me!" She sighed loudly out of relief. "Hah. Sorry I didn't mean to" I apologised immediately. "No pro, but how long have you been here?" She asked curiously as I dropped the rest of my apple in the rubbish, then regained my seat, while she turned to continue what she was doing.

"For 5 minutes or so, maybe 7?" I replied not caring much for it. "Huh! That's making me hopeless about my Taekwondo senses!" She exclaimed, a disappointed look climbing over her face. "Huh? How is that?" "Well, it's basically because I didn't sense you when you entered, nor heard your breathing over you munching that fruit, I didn't see you grab it at the first place. Conclusion is: I need to return to training" she explained her point making it clear. "But I still can beat you" she added shortly after. This last sentence got me into my challenging mood. Even if I liked that girl, I can beat her right? After all, she's just a girl. But to re-think about it, didn't she get ride of the three guards back in the stade? She must be powerful then, but not as strong as me. We'll see that.

"Then why don't we have a battle? This can make things clear who can beat who right?" I suggested. She turned to me, a surprised look on her face, but then she smirked devilishly, you could feel your body shivering from her expression, but I shrugged it. "Okay, and the loser gets the winner dinner?" She proposed a recompense. "Okay then, deal" I accepted the challenge. "Deal" she replied, a determined look on her face. "But first, let's eat the onigiri I cooked together, with the others" she added. "Then let me helo you with it" we regained our usual postures. I started shoving the balls into the box in a row, while she did the same to the other box. After we finished, we grabbed the six medium sized boxes, three for me and three for her, and started heading towards the terrain, where all the team should be equipped.

To be continued.