I hurried my way home and in no time, I was in the warm little house I had learnt to love.

Took off my shoes and rushed into the room so I could see the one person I had been waiting to be around all day.

"Y/N!!!" Haerin squealed, like she always does when she's excited to see me, when I walked in.

Haerin jumped out her bed and ran into my embrace.

"Hi, baby!" I responded as I greeted her with a kiss.

To my surprise, Haerin really seemed to want to kiss.

Haerin started to aggressively unbutton my shirt as she sucked on my lip. She began to bite it really hard then slid her hands into my bare chest.

I freaked the fuck out.

Even though.... I had thought about doing this and really wanted to for some time now... I couldn't.

I grabbed her hands and pushed Haerin off me as calmly as I could. I stared at her for a second and realized I was starting to have a panick attack.

I then rushed out the room as I buttoned my shirt back up, rushing past my brother.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

I just ignored him and ran out the house.

I rushed down the street gasping for air, until I came to a stop. I sat on the curb trying to recollect myself. I got so angry that I began to punch the sidewalk when I realized I probably made Haerin feel like shit.

"Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!" I yelled as I punched the concrete.

- Yoongi POV -

I was a bit concerned about why y/n-ah just ran out the house like that.

I hadn't seen y/n that panicked in a while and it wasn't raining so I knew it wasn't that.

I decided to check on Haerin to see if maybe something happened between them. I knocked on their bedroom door but I got no response.

I knocked again but still no response.

I then slowly opened the door and popped my head in to find frog sobbing on her bed.

"Maybe something did happen?" I thought to myself.

"Are you okay?" I asked Haerin.

Haerin sniffled then looked up at me. "I don't know," She answered.

"What happened?" I followed up.

"I don't know, Y/n-ssi and I were kissing then I tried to help take off their shirt.... and y/n-ssi just ran out," Haerin responded.

Haerin's honesty was always a blessing and a curse. If she were someone else I would have said, "Eww I don't wanna know that!", but... it's Haerin.

I sighed when I realized what had happened then walked into the room to talk to Haerin about some things.

"It's not your fault," I told her as I sat on the edge of y/n's bed, across from her.

Haerin just sniffled but I could tell she was listening.

"Y/n doesn't really like that stuff," I shared with her.

I knew this was probably something y/n-ah didn't want me sharing with her or with anyone but it felt like Haerin should know.

"Y/n has a lot of trust issues. Growing up without our parents we had to learn to rely on ourselves.... sometimes we couldn't even rely on each other... because of that y/n doesn't like or trust certain things," I began to explain.

"Y/n doesn't like being touched by strangers or people they're not close with. Y/n doesn't trust people very easily either. Y/n also has a hard time with their sexual feelings.... specially at first at the beginning of a relationship..." I continued to explain

"I feel like that's why y/n dated Karina and Yeji for as long they did. There was never any pressure in that aspect. They kind of just dated my dongsaeng for the status or for the cute couple stuff.... yeah they had their questionable moments, we all do... but I'm really glad they didn't pressure y/n into doing something they didn't wanna do," I told her.

"What do you mean?" Haerin sniffled out.

"I'm saying I'm glad y/n never feels pressured to do intimate stuff that freaks them out," I responded.

"Did I pressure y/n? Is that why y/n-ah ran out?" Haerin asked looking a bit panicked.

The more the conversation went on, the more and more I regretted starting this conversation.

It was a bit uncomfortable to talk to my sibling's girlfriend about their sex life.... but I knew y/n-ah wouldn't talk to Haerin about it themselves.

"No, I don't think y/n felt any pressure at all. It might have just been something they weren't expecting," I answered.

Suddenly, the bedroom door open and y/n-ah walked in.

"I'm sorry," Y/n softly said to Haerin.

I analyzed for signs that y/n had a breakdown and it wasn't hard to notice that they did. The usual tell-tale signs were there, abruised knuckle and a puffy face with a exhausted demeanor.

"You feeling better?" I asked my dongsaeng.

"Yeah," Y/n tiredly responded.

"Okay, well I'll let you two talk....," I said then got up and walked out the room.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-