Afterword

Thank you so so so so so much for the love and support. Most importantly the patience because my muse sheessssh XD

Thank you for sticking around and showing your support.
I hope you all enjoyed the book as it took some time to finish (due to the lack of muse) but it has come to a end with a happy ending.

Ending explained:
Like i said it is a happy ending.
I wanted them all to have a happy ending where Thoma still holds contact witht he people in Mondstadt and to accomplish what he had wanted with Ayato (married and children)

For Ayato the i wanted him to have a big happy happy family due to him and Ayaka having lost their parents.
I feel like despite having Ayake he lacked the feeling of a family so that is why he was so okay with adopted both children since he knows he never wants to get seperated from Ayaka nor does he want to leave the other child all alone with no family since he knows that pain.

I wanted Diluc and Kaeya to bond as brothees again so that is why i made them look out for eachother.

And our queen Kuki obviously had to survive😌🤚

Once more i thank you all for reading this book, leaving comments and what not. I hope i will see you at my other books but if not it was lovely having you here. It was lovely that i could provide you with a story you hopefully enjoyed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you♡