3.

When it was still dark outside that is when both siblings would wake up as they always are up extremely early do they can train, get to work or get ready for the day in general. Both walk out in Kimonos seeing their clothes have not been returned yet. They simply looked at eachother almost with a knowing look and walk to the place where Thoma would often wash there clothing as there is where they would find him now. Thoma is asleep with his head on the edge of the large tub with his hands in the now cold water; not to mention Ayato his clothing were still in it. Ayaka furrows her brows kneeling down behind Thoma and moves Thoma his head to rest on her shoulder instead of the edge of the tub. "You're clothing are done it seems" Ayato spoke looking at his own clothing in the water not seeming all to worried about Thoma as he had failed the order he had given him.

Ayaka was not pleased by her brother saying that at all...not pleased he did not even look at Thoma "i do not care about my clothing Ayato...Thoma fell asleep during his work which means he overworked himself and it tired him out" she spoke moving Thoma his hands out of the water and onto his lap so she could now hold Thoma better in her arms as he would remain asleep.

Ayato turns to look at them but his gaze was more so on his sister seeming dissapointed his clothing are not done or dry yet "He failed his work..."

"What does that matter? He is our friend. Just because you are hurt by a little comment he made last night still makes you mad at him? That is unfair Ayato... you're clothing seem to be clean so do not whine. Just dry them and move on" Ayaka spoke carressing Thoma his arm gently to comfort him while he is asleep.

Ayato was surprised she knew as he thought she would have been asleep by then. " i cannot promise you i will  not punish him" he spoke and crouches down besides them moving one arm around Thoma his back and one arm below his knees picking Thoma up bridalstyle.

Ayaka stands up and goes to collect her clothing just holding those in her arms now "do not fall back to your old ways when you distrusted him, disliked him at the very beginning. You know how sweet and kind he is. Surely he did not mean it like that. I am sure he meant that people expect a lot from you and that you would love somebody that has around the same power as you...not the housekeeper " Ayaka spoke letting out a deep sigh as it is too early for her to argue with her brother. She hated arguing anyways so she just walks to her room sliding the doors shut to avoid any more drama with her brother.

"I suppose..." he spoke when she already has left. Ayato looks down at Thoma who is asleep in his arms with his head resting against his shoulder. Ayato notices that Thoma still has not cleaned his own clothing so it caused him to let out a sigh knowing how rude he had been the night before and just now. He understands what Thoma had tried to say but it still hurted him despite him not knowing why it affected, hurted Ayato his feelings so much but it does not matter now. The man carries Thoma to his room and gently sets him down onto the ground using his own tigh as a temporary pillow so that Ayato can take Thoma his headband off a little easier aswell for his small ponytail in the back. Ayato then scoops his hand beneath the other his head to gently lay it on the floor. Ayato really cannot believe he is taking somebody else his clothing of in his sleep. He felt bad he had to do it but he wanted Thoma to be clean when he wakes up. Ayato at the moment is taking Thoma his shin guards off before taking the flat Geta of his feet, then the socks before moving back up. Only Thoma his pants are left to take off and Ayato truely hesitated to keep that on the man but even the pants is covered by now dried up mud. Still seeing the boot prints on his tighs he gently would carress the spot of where he had set his foot on early but when he realised what he was doing, carressing Thoma his tigh he would stop almost instandly. Ayato takes a deep breath before he starts to take Thoma his pants of looking away out of respect but once the other his pants is off he stands and collects everything that belongs to Thoma before going to the washing room setting it down with the rest of the dirty clothing.
The head of the Kamisato clan walks outside to a guard to request for them to get somebody who would finish Thoma his job for him while he rests. The guard instandly did as ordered and went to find somebody for the job. Ayato lets out a soft pleased hum heading back inside collecting some spare sleepwear of his own before he returns to his room avoiding to look at Thoma his naked body simply sliding the doors shut and kneels back down besides the other man all while not looking at him and if he did Ayato would only look at his face.  The first thing he did was put on a Kimono onto Thoma before he puts a Hakama onto the other man tieing the fabric belt loosely around Thoma his waist so it would not complicate him when he is asleep. Now that the other is dressed he looks at him, at his face as a smile formes onto his face simply standing up, leaving the room to start work even though he is only still in his sleepwear.