15.

This chapter contains smut

After dinner they all practically went to their rooms as Itto plops down. Being so full of food which had been a while since he had such delicious food and a full stomach he quickly dozes off while laying on the left side of the bed. Ayato lays down with his back facing Itto as Thoma lays down flush against Ayato above the covers just cuddling up against the commisioner. 
Feeling a hand go up his leg beneath his robe Thoma blushes a dark red and lets Ayato wrap his leg around Ayato his waist while he remains to hold onto his tigh. "I told you i want you tonight" Ayato spoke and moves his hand up the other his tigh over his ass cheek and squeezes in that spot.

Thoma is extremely flustered and looks over Ayato his shoulder at Itto before he looks at Ayato "no we shouldn't and if we do then-...lets go to the bathroom" he whispers but before he knows it Ayato is already ontop of him and taking his robe off. Thoma grabs Ayato his wrists seeming to panick a little "Ayato...please listen to me for a moment. If he wakes up and sees us we are doomed..."

Ayato moves his hands to caress Thoma his waist and bends down to press a kiss against his chest "he wont be waking up until morning. We will be fine" he whispers and placing another kiss on Thoma his chest before he looks at the other his face. "I need you Thoma" he whispers.

Thoma blushes a dark red and how can he resist? He looks at the side at Itto and feels bad for him if they would do it right there so he looks up at Ayato "please lets go to the bathro-...ah~" Thoma stops talking when he feels Ayato thrust inside of him as it is possible due to to what they did a couple of hours ago and Thoma immitatly covers his mouth feeling embarrassed at what sound he let. "Ayato you are a horrible friend to Itto" he chuckles softly but that chuckle turns into a whine as Thoma lets his head rest on the pillow feeling the commissioner thrust in and out of him.

Ayato would move Thoma his legs onto his shoulders and and with a hand he would press down lightly on Thoma his lower stomach so he can feel hin better inside of him. He earns whines and moans from Thoma whike doing this yet part of Thona finds this feeling strange and bot so pleasant so he tries to remove Ayato his hand "that feels weird" Thoma mumbles

They all would stop together, Ayato stops moving, Thoma stops letting out sounss as the both of them turn to look at Itto who shifted in his sleep but it was nothing crazy. "It may feel weird yes but you can still like it so...do you like it?"

Thoma in all honesty is conflicted to awnser that so he looks up at the other just taking in the sight vefore him. He takes in how Ayato is towering over him, he takes in that how handsome and dominant the other looks which made Thoma shy and blush a dark red once more. "Lets...finish this up quickly i feel awkward about this in general so no...well yes i liked it but...no??" He himself was confused by his own anwser

Ayato chuckles softly and bends downto place a kiss on Thoma his soft and pink lips "you want this to be done quickly? I hope you can hold in your moans"he spoke and the commissioner would thrust in and out of the other harder...faster, rougher, as the bed would rock just a little because of these thrusts.

Thoma noda but before he can awnser with accual words he covers his own mouth once more and lets out a whine; he got exactly what he wanted because Ayato was thrusting faster in and out of him, Ayato his hand wrapped around his length as his hand would lightly swueeze on his cock and move up and down it which causes Thoma to get his orgasm rather quickly with his cum shooting onto his own stomach and chest. He would moan, shiver but once he gets overstimulated his eyes roll back into his head, his feels like he cant breath anymore, his moans get stuck in the back of his troath as it only is when Ayato releases his load inside of hin that he lets out a final moan that was muffled by hin covering his mouth.