10.

Arriving at the bar Ayato holds the door open for Thoma as many people watch as they enter wondering why the hell the commissioner is here yet the bartender and boss of the place has seem them here often so he did not seem so surprised. Walking over to a booth Ayato helps Thoma sit down in it making sure that his leg is not hurt. The blue haired man sits down infront of Thoma reaching beneath the table and takes Thoma his injured leg, raising it onto his lap so Thoma his leg could rest there. "Is it douable going outside again?"

Thoma feels better when his leg can rest on the other his lap since it feels less painfull that way so he gives Ayato a nod "yes. Some fresh air always is good" Thoma smiles at the other. They sat there and got some drinks and some food nothing fancy here really yet both enjoyed it...Ayato more then Thoma. He looks to eat and drink something that is not specifically made to his taste once in a while since it would be new for him.

"I do not understand how people can eat this every day but-...it is good for once in a while" Ayato spoke and reaches over the table to hold Thoma his hand but Thoma pulls his hand back.

Having pulled his hand back he looks at Ayato with a blush before he looks away "we are in public-..."

Ayato his expression was *does it look like i care?*. Ayato ignored what the other just said and *accidentally* would drop the fork onto the ground. Knowing Thoma could not pick it up from the ground the commissioner gets beneath the table and picks the fork up. Thoma did not think much of it untill it was taking to long. Since they are sitting in a booth nobody really could see beneath the table so Ayato took that opportunity to kiss Thoma his knee and inner tigh.  When Thoma felt that he tenses up as soon Thoma face became as red as a tomato "Ayato-..." he silently whimpers out resting his elbows onto the table. One hand covers his mouth and the other was on Ayato his face trying to push him away from him to signal to behave.

It would not take long for the man to come back above the table and just looks at Thoma with a grin "who cares if we are in public Thoma...are you scared of what they will say?"

Thoma still is embarrassed and just gives him a nod now having leaned back on the bench and has covered his face "you are unbelievable...what if i-...what if i you know..."

"Then i would have taken care of it"

"In...public?"

Ayato just shrugs and takes a sip from his drink not seeming phased or to care all that much giving Thoma a smile "relax...they wont find out alright? Not unless we truely speak the truth and say what we are out loud"

Thoma looks at him shocked. How can he say that with such ease? Such calmness? It made him speechless for a moment so he just continues to drink and lets out a soft huff afterwards.

Ayato noticed how the other drank causing him to tilt his head and look at him with a smile on his face " are you trying to get drunk?"

Thoma looks at him blinking a couple of times before he sets the bottle down "no-..."

"Alright" Ayato stands up and walks over to where Thoma is sitting as he scoops Thoma up into his arms bridal style and holds him close to him "lets go home...enough drinking for you" he spoke leaving the bar.

Thoma seems shocked when he was picked up so he grips onto Ayato not wanting to fall out of his arms. "Put me down. People will see us" Thoma whispers and burries his face in Ayato his neck to hide his face from blushing but it only makes him able to smell Ayato better, that smell that is so familiar to him, that smell that could drive him mad if he has not inhaled it after a long period of time "just this once okay?" He whispers.

Ayato lets out a chuckle and continues to carry Thoma all the way back to the estate "just this once" he whispers to the other since he can feel Thoma doze of back in his arms again. Thoma was incredible tired recently and the cause was the medicine he was given to soothw the pain of his leg. The medicine is working well yet Thoma being so tired was the side affect. Both Thoma, Ayaka and Ayato did not like he was so drained yet this is the best option untill the blonde has recovered.