11.

This chapter contains smut

Ayato had gathered Ayaka, Itto and Kuki having informed them he and Thoma will get married and for them to go to Mondstadt with them since there is where the wedding would be held. He has not received word of Thoma yet so they all would walk out to the docks together yet seeing Kazuha on the ground with Thoma his head resting onto his lap who has a cold towel on his head. They all would rush over as Ayato kneels down besides them and Ayato stood close behind her brother to look down at the other. Beidou just stands there with crossed arms staring at them "he has not eaten or drank today yet. He passed out because of the sun and the lack of hydration and food yet we managed to get him to eat something small and get him to drink water." She informs.

Thoma who is awake smiles up at everybody as he slowly sits up up with the help of Kazuha. "I am doing perfectly fine!" He spoke cheerfully as always but seeing Ayato his expression he takes his hand giving his hand a light squeeze seeing how concerned he looks "truely...i am fine"

The man just lets out a soft sigh and helps Thoma stand up again keeping him close to him "it was my fault. I should have told you to eat and drink before you left." He spoke in a gentle tone.

The captain just looks at them but mostly Thoma "i heard you all need passage to Mondstadt. I understand Thoma but the rest of you? Commissioner?"

Before Ayato could speak up Itto smiles brightly and rests his arm ontop of Kuki her head "they are getting married! They want to marry in Mondstadt or whateve-.." Itto shuts up when he gets hit on his stomach by Kuki for talking so loudly.

"Boss-..."

"Right right...quiet... they are getting married" he whispers pointing at Thoma and Ayato.

Beidou raises a brow but ends up chuckling as she looks at the pair "get on the ship then. See it as a wedding present. Kid... are you coming with us?" She looks at Kazuha.

Kazuha was thinking since he has never been to Mondstadt before yet Inazuma is his home and he cannot abandon it so easily "i will remain here waiting for you're return Captain"

Ayato and Itto help Thoma onto the ship while Kuki and Ayaka walk close together onto it aswell sitting down somewhere together since they would be the only girls amongst the group with Beidou so they thought they could bond a little as it would not take long for Itto to join them and talk with them. Ayato got informed by a crew member they could take the captains quarters for the time being so Ayato had taken Thoma to Beidou her quarters and sat him on the bed. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

Thoma smiles softly and just keeps hold of Ayato and pulls him down on the bed with him letting out a soft chuckle as he is excited about going to Mondstadt but most importantly getting married. "I am fine. They already gave me something to drink and something to eat. " he whispers feeling the other accept his fate that he is trapped in Thoma his arms not wanting to fight him over it so Thoma smiles proudly at himself.

"I want to ask you something" Ayato spoke having his face burried in Thoma his neck having whispered that close to Thoma his ear.

The blonde blushes at the whispering in his ear simply moving a hand in Ayato his hair gently carressing his head or playing with his hair "what is it?"

Ayato closes his eyes snuggling into the other letting out a deep sigh "when you lived in Mondstadt...did you have a crush on this Diluc?"

Thoma blush darkens as he feels tense and embarrassed the other is asking this "no-....well yes-...but that does not matter now does it? I am marrying you, i love you" he smiles and places a kiss on Ayato his head.