I went up behind the person taking their picture and mimicked their pose.

"Y/N-AH!!!" Haerin squealed out and skipped over to me.

"Hi, baby!" I answered her as I pecked her lips.

Haerin had learned to quickly nibble on my lip when I gave her quick kisses so she was a little more comfortable now when I pecked her lips.

"Y/n-ssi, this is Chaewon. She's the treasurer of the student council," Minji-ssi suddenly said to me.

 She's the treasurer of the student council," Minji-ssi suddenly said to me

"Ahh nice to meet you!" I told the girl next to me.

"Nice to meet you too," She responded.

"So, are you in the acapella club too?" I asked her.

She laughed and said, "No. I'm just here to take the picture and welcome Haerin-ssi to the club."

I nodded my head at her in response then turned back to look at my beautiful girlfriend.

Haerin had gone to get her packpack but it looked like she had gotten distracted by a book.

"Babe!" I said to get her attention.

She didn't respond.

"Haerin!" I said again.

The girls all turned to look at her, giggling.

"Haerin-ssi!" I tried again.

Still no response.

"Kitty Kang!" Hanni-ssi then said.

Haerin lifted her head and looked at her.

I giggled at her cute reaction.

"Your lover is talking to you!" Hanni told her.

Haerin then looked at me and began to giggle.

"Oh sorry, Y/n-ssi!" Haerin said to me.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute my girlfriend was being.

"It's alright, let's just go" I told her as I walked up to grab her packpack and carry it for her.

Haerin nodded then walked up to hug her friends goodbye.

"She hugs her friends too?" I thought to myself, feeling a little jealous.

I then waved the girls goodbye and bowed my head at Chaewon-ssi.

"Take care of her!" Minji-ssi said as we walked out the club room.

"And don't be a perv!" Hanni yelled through the hall.

"Never am!" I yelled back.

"Wasn't talking to you!" She responded.

- Haerin POV -

I was so excited about joining my first club. I was even more excited that I got to be in it with my friends.

I told y/n all about my day and what we did during club time.

I told them about the singing and the harmonizing and Minji unnie's deep voice. Before I knew it, we were already home.

Y/n-ssi hadn't said a single word on the way back home.

"Did I upset you?" I asked y/n as we took off our shoes to get in the house.

"Huh? Of course not, baby" Y/n-ssi sweetly responded.

"I was just listening to you and enjoying your excitement," Y/n added.

I started to blush by their cute reply.

"Anyway, Dani unnie is really good at singing high notes and Hanni unnie is good at vibrato. Minji unnie has a really deep and husky voice so she's really good with boy group songs," I continued on to share with y/n.

"Looks like our frog has a new interest," Yoongi oppa said from the kitchen.

"Mhm, isn't it cute?" Y/n responded to him.

"Yes, I really like the singing lesson today. It was so much fun and I'm learning how to read notes. We also did vocal exercises and-" I was sharing my day with Yoongi oppa when y/n suddenly walked up to me and started taking off my tie.

"Baby, let's go change and we'll hear more about your day during dinner," Y/n-ssi suggested.

I nodded in agreement and we both retreated to our bedroom to change.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-