"Your brother talks about me?" I asked her.

"Mhm, he's constantly asking me to get back together with you or asking me how you are" She answered me.

I furrowed my eyes, filling with curiosity.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go show y/n-ssi the martial arts club. So, we'll see you later!" Felix told Yeji and we continued on to our destination.

"How do you know Hyunjin?" I asked Felix as we walked.

"He's my best friend," He answered as we walked into the gym.

A lineup of people were already in their fighting uniforms and bowed at Felix as we entered.

"This is y/n, if we can impress them then they'll join us as a co-captain. So, don't embarrass me!" Felix told his team.

After introducing me to the team and doing a light practice with them in my uniform, Felix and I cleaned up the gym.

When we were done, we closed up the gym and Felix turned to ask me, "I know this is very forward of me but I think you're really cool. Would you maybe like to go on date with me?"

I chuckled at his question. I was flattered really, but ultimately I responded... "I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Let's just forget I said that," Felix awkwardly responded as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sounds good. But, I will take your offer to be co-captain!" I answered him.

"That's great!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a smile then waved him goodbye to go get Haerin from her club room.

I was almost to Haerin's club when I bumped into Yeji again.

"Ready for your babysitting duties?" She teased as I passed by her.

I sighed and turned to look at her.

"Yeji, what is the matter with you? We had this calm and mutual break up, why are you so damn mad about me dating Haerin?" I asked in frustration.

"Because," She answered.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at her. "Because?" I asked.

"I'd hate to think that I was just your type," She whispered.

"What?" I asked not really understanding what she meant.

"What do you even like about her anyway? I'm sure it can't be easy dating someone like her," Yeji responded looking she like was starting to sulk.

I sighed at yet another rude comment of hers.

"It's not easy to date in general. Stop acting like she's different than other people. As for what I like about her? Everything. She's extremely smart and cute and funny and silly and gorgeous and relatable and...." I began to speak in angry tone but by the end of it, I had lost track of what I was saying, smiling like an idiot just by the thought of Haerin.

I cleared my throat once I realized what I was doing.

"Anyway, I gotta go get my girlfriend. See you around!" I told Yeji then turned back around to walk into Haerin's club room.

I walked into the room hella confused as I saw the girls lined up and taking photos.