chapter -23

(After a year... In the Main family's house)

(In the kitchen)

Pete: Hey were is Macao?
Alex: He is still sleeping... Let me help you...
Pete: okay...
Alex: Pete... Can I ask you something?
Pete: About Vegas?
Alex: mm... Have you decided?
Pete:.....no....not yet....
Alex: It's been almost 2 years...
Pete: I know but...
Alex: but you are not able to forgive him?
Pete: mm...
Alex: I know what he has done...and that he doesn't deserve you but... I think he has changed.... For the last 2 years he has been trying everything to get a 2nd chance...
Pete: I know 😔 but I still can't trust him..
Alex: Trust... It's like a piece of glass... Once it's broken... It's different to make it same as before.... Don't worry... No matter what decision you make... I'll be on your side and support you...
Pete: Thank you Alex....for always being there for me...
Alex: 😊😊 Actually I have something to tell you,😅
Pete: 😒 say it..
Alex: I asked Vegas something....😅😅
Pete: (stares) what did you ask?
Alex: I asked him about.. having sex with you..😅
Pete: what the fuc....
(before he could finish)
Alex: listen to me 1st....😅 You told me that he is like a sex addict right.... So i asked him That.. doesn't he feel something like that for you...
Pete:......
Alex: he told me he does....

(Flashback)

Alex: he can I ask u something?
Vegas: What is it?
Alex: Do you get turned on seeing Pete?

(Vegas looks at Alex)

Vegas: I do....
Alex: Then how do you manage it?
Vegas: I help myself....
Alex: what about Pete?
Vegas: Our relationship started tragically.... And i hurt him... I don't want to hurt him anymore... He means a lot to me... I won't force him.... I'll let him decide... If he gives me a chance... I'll cherish him.... I won't let him get hurt...

(Present)

Pete: you really are a pain in ass...😳😳(looking at Alex)

Alex: ohh...😒( You are blushing and now you are cursing me....)
Pete: I'm going to call everyone for breakfast.... Get the things done here....

(Infront of Vegas room....)

(Pete sees Kin entering Vegas room.... Pete goes in front of the room... The door is slightly opened... Pete can here someone sobbing... Pete looks inside and sees Vegas sitting on the floor and crying... Kin goes near him puts his hand on Vegas shoulder.... Vegas looks at him...)

Vegas: What are you doing in my room? Are u here to enjoy seeing me like this? Get..

(Before he could finish Kim pulls him for a hug and caresses his back... Pete is Stunned seeing them hugging each other)

Pete: (I'm not dreaming right? They are actually hugging??? Is the world coming to an end???😨🤨🤨🙄)

Kin: It's okay to cry sometimes.... You don't need to pretend to be okay.... Just cry it out....

(Vegas feels warm in Kinn's hug... He hugs Kinn tightly and cries.... After a few minutes he stops crying....Kin pats his head...)

Kin: Care to talk?
Vegas:.......
Kin: Is it about Pete?
Vegas: mm... I had a dream...
Kin: what dream?
Vegas: I....I saw him leaving me..... Again... It felt like my heart was torn into pieces.... It hurts... It hurts so damn much....
Kin: Don't worry..... One day Pete will forgive you...
Vegas: Do you really think?
Kin: He is a kind man... Even after you hurt him... He thought about your family 1st... And about his break up with Alex.... I guess he still has a bit of feelings for you....
Vegas: mm... You should leave now... I'll take a shower and come downstairs... And one more thing.... Don't tell anyone about what happened today...
Kin:😏😏😏 I'll think about it....
Vegas: Kinn!!🔥

(Kinn comes out of the Room and sees Pete standing next to him...)

Kinn: Pete...
Pete: Mm... I heard everything...
Kinn: He really likes you... Can you give him a chance?
Pete: Is it really you? You hate his guts but now you are asking me to give him a chance??
Kinn: because he is my brother... I can see that he has changed a lot for you and suffered... I don't want him to get hurt anymore.... I just want him to be happy... He is my family now... I hope you will be too....

(Kin leaves after saying this.... )

(After taking a shower Vegas comes out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and sees Pete sitting on his bed...)

Vegas: what are you doing here Pete? Do you need anything...?

(Pete gets close to Vegas...)

Pete: Do you like me?
Vegas: huh? Y are you suddenly asking this?
Pete: just answer my questions okay?
Vegas:(nodes) okay...
Pete: do you like me?
Vegas: i love you...
Pete: will you change for me?
Vegas: I'll do anything for you...
Pete: Will you hurt me?
Vegas: I'll never do it.... I'll kill myself if you get hurt....
Pete: Asshole... Did I ask you about dying?

(Pete turns and goes towards the door and stops in front of the door...)

Pete: Are you free tomorrow?
Vegas: I've a meeting.. but I'd you need anything I can cancel all the appointments tomorrow....
Pete: Then... Let's go out tomorrow...
Vegas: huh?(shocked) are you....are you asking me out?😳
Pete: or else what? If you don't wanna come it's okay.....

(Vegas hugs Pete from behind... He can feels tears on his shoulder.... Pete turns a faces Vegas...)

Vegas: Thank you... For giving me a chance...
Pete: Don't cry.... But if you hurt me again.... I'll be the one to kill you....
Vegas: sure.... I can't live without you... Without you it's better to die....
Pete: enough now... Get changed let's go and have breakfast....
Vegas: okay....

(They started dating... Everyone was happy seeing them together... Both of them were happy being with each other...)

( After a month... In a shopping mall..)

Pete: Spill it😒😒
Alex: what spill it?😅
Pete: Something's wrong... You suddenly asked me out... Say it 😒
Alex: It's nothing..😅 actually I want to get Macao some gifts but I don't know what his preferences are... You know him since young... So i bought you with me to help me choose...
Pete: Really?😒
Alex: Yeah.... Now come on... Let's continue shopping....
Pete: okay...

(After shopping they Came back home..)

Alex: You go ahead I'll come later...
Pete: Why?
Alex: I'm getting a call... It's important...i have to answer it...
Pete: okay... (Something's weird...🤨)

(Pete enters the Mansion and the door opens... Pete is Stunned... The whole room is decorated and everyone is in the Hall....)

Porsche: Come with me...
Pete: where?
Porsche: To change your clothes...

(Porsche drags Pete into a room helps him change and they came out....)

Vegas: Come...

(Vegas extended his hand for Pete and he grabs it... Pete is blushing seeing Vegas in a red suit.... The stops at the centre of the room...)

Pete: Vegas what's going on?🙄🙄
Vegas: Pete... I know it may be sudden for you... But I don't want to wait anymore.... I want you to be with me every second of my life.... Till my last breath I want you by my side....
Pete: Vegas... Are you?
Vegas: Pete.... Will you marry me?
Pete:😳😨 Vegas...I....
Vegas: It's okay if you are not ready... I'll wait for you....
Pete: No... Vegas don't wait for me...

(Vegas eyes fill with Tears...)

Vegas: Please Pete..... Don't say it.... Please don't leave me... I'll change... I'll be good please..

(Pete grabs Vegas Cheeks with both of his hands....)

Pete: You don't need to change... Let me finish.... I told you not to wait for me... Because I agree.... I agree to marry you Vegas...

(Everyone cheers for them.... Vegas pulls him to a hug... But he was surprised because Pete pulled him and kissed him in the lips in front of everyone....)

Vegas: I love you Pete 💕❤️
Pete: I love you too Vegas..❤️😊

---------------------The End-------------------------