chapter -21

Contents Maybe+18🔞

----------*******------------

(After a while)

Vegas: So, do u mind telling me about what happened?
Macao: I love him...
Vegas: ohh..that was sudden..
Macao: No sudden... I had a crush on him since the first time I saw him.... The more I got to know him.. my crush turned into love.... When I get to know that he and P'Pete were going to break up... I was so happy that I will get a chance to be with him...but the same time I was sad seeing him cry... I realised that the person in his heart is not me.... Then he left.....
Vegas: Then what happened now?
Macao: I missed him so much when he left....so I went to see him... We would occasionally meet, spend some time together, have some food, have fun... But I day... We crossed the line...more like I crossed the line..... One day I went to meet him in a bar....

(Flashback)

Macao: Hey...
Alex: Macao? What....what are..you doing....here?
(Shuttering because he is drunk)
Macao: Hey P' you are drunk
Alex: I'm not....
Macao: You are...
Alex: I told you I'm n.....
Macao: What happened you look pale?
Alex: I wanna puke....
Macao: Come let me take you to the bathroom...

(Macao takes him to the bathroom... After he is done...he take him into the room...)

Macao: You should sleep now... Let me help you with your clothes....

(Macao starts Unbuttoning Alex's shirt.. Alex stares at Macao... Macao looks at Alex... Alex leans closer to Macao and kisses gently on his lips... And Alex leans back... He avoids Macao and looks in another direction... But suddenly Macao turns him towards him and Kisses on lips passionately a bit later they Kiss becomes steamy... Alex pins Macao on the bed and gets on top of him... Alex removes his half opens Shirt and starts kissing Macao's face..then his forehead...his cheeks...his chin...then he starts kissing his neck and Macao removes his shirt and Alex starts kissing his bare chest and starts sucking and biting... Leaving marks everywhere on his body..... He then licks his nipple and Macao feels pleasure rising in him... He then starts sucking it.... Meanwhile Macao removes Alex pants So does Macao.... Both are completely naked.... Alex sucks on Macao's nipple hard when send pleasure throughout his body and his one hand is on his other nipple and pressing on it gently and his another hand his on Macao's thighs pressing it gently and his moves upwards toward his ass and pressing it gently and then hard.... Both were turned on.... Alex gets lube and condoms for the nearby table... Macao grabs Alex's length and started stroking it... Alex feels pleasure and kisses Macao and Starts stroking his length.... Both are stroking eachother and they are Moaning... Making eachother turned on more..... Alex adjusted Macao and Applied lube... He started thrusting his fingers and kissing Macao's lips then he replaced his fingers with his length and started thrusting him slowly then He increased his speed they both made love......)

(In the Morning....)

Alex: Huh...my head is spinning... I shouldn't have drunk so much....

(Alex realised that he is not alone in his room...there is someone else with him in the bed.... He looks at Macao and sees his body covered with marks so does his..... Alex remembers the things happened last ni8...)

Alex: Shit!!! I...Damn you Alex..
Macao: P'Alex...
Alex: You awake... Macao I.... I'm sorry...for last night... I was drunk and I...
Macao: P'... Actually I....
Alex: You are like a brother to me and I...I did this to you....I... I'm sorry....
Macao: brother?
Alex: I'm sorry Macao....

(Macao picks his clothes and leaves....)

(End of flashback)

Macao: I didn't dare to meet him again...
Vegas: Are you okay?
Macao: I don't want him to see me as a brother... That's why I confessed to him...
Vegas: what if he rejects you?
Macao: I'll try hard to win him...
Vegas: All the best bro... Just tell me if you need my help....
Macao:(mocking tone) You should help yourself first
Vegas: You brat!!!! Unfaithful!!
Macao: I'm your brother... I got it from you....
Vegas: yeh...yeahh.....