chapter -7

(Vegas comes out from the shower and looks at Pete who is sleeping. He goes near him and caresses his cheeks and moves his hair form his face.. Then he lays down beside him and pulls him close and hugs him.. he then leans towards him and kisses on his forehead and then on his lips..)

Vegas: I'm sorry Pete... I'll deal with everything soon... Once they sign the papers... I'll be by your side forever..🥺

( Next day in the evening at 8.00pm. Pete is getting some fruits for Macao who is studying in the Living room.)

Pete: Here have some fruits...
Macao: Thanks☺️

(Suddenly Vegas comes in)

Macao: Hia.. U r back early today?
Vegas: Yeah... From today onwards I'll be coming home early....😊
Pete: Really? Then what about your Clients?? ( With a smirk 😏)

(Vegas gets shocked for a moment😰)

Pete: I mean don't u have to go for meeting.. U always say u have to work hard only then will u be able to take care of us....

(Vegas calms down)

Vegas: I've dealt with all of it.. They have signed the documents.. So I don't have to meet them...☺️
Pete: Ohh..okay.... U should go and take a bath.. I'll prepare the dinner..😊

(Vegas goes to his room)

Pete: ( Let's see if you can keep acting like this😡 🔥😈)

(Next Morning Vegas comes down for breakfast and sees Pete and Macao working in the kitchen.)

Pete: U r up.. let's have breakfast together 😊
Vegas: okay🥰
Pete: Macao, when is your exams going to finish??

(Macao freezes for a moment)

Macao: In a week.... but I don't want my exams to finish so soon...

(Vegas & Pete are confused hearing him 🤨🤨)

Vegas: But y? Don't you used to hate exam? U used to say that.. u will kill the person who found exams..
Macao: I don't know but I don't want it to end😖..
Pete: R u worried that u won't be able to score good?? Don't worry I know you will do your best in the exams... How about this.. if u want I'll accompany you when you study so that you won't focus on other things and concentrate in your studies....
Macao: okay 😊 If u accompany me I'll do great in the exams...
Vegas: hey.. what about me? He is my boyfriend but u Always cling on to him... (In a pity tone 🥺) Pete u don't care about me... U only care about Macao....
Pete: Yeah u r right... I only care about Macao😊☺️...
Vegas: You!!!! 😤😤

(Suddenly the bell rings)

Pete: I'll go and see...

(Pete comes back with a letter in his hands..)

Vegas: Who was it?
Pete: The postman... U have a letter Vegas....
Vegas: Letter? Who sends letter in this generation 🤨?? Give me.. let me see what it is....

(Vegas opens the Letter and gets shocked seeing it... His face turns pale seeing the photo...😨)

Pete: What's wrong? Did u see a gost? Your face turned pale... What is the letter about???
Vegas: 😅it's... it's... Nothing.. It's a notice from the company... I forgot that It was going to get posted... U guys carry on.. i have somethings to deal with.....

(Vegas leaves. Macao & Pete looks at him)

Macao: what's with him??
Pete: I don't know...

Vegas:( who sent this photo?)

(It's a photo of Vegas with one of the guys whom he went to the club)

Vegas:( There is something written on the back of the photo...." It's not just 1 you know. There is more. Wait for it...". 😧 Who the hell sent this?? I have to find out soon and I will!!!!😤😡🔥🔥)

( The following days Vegas gets a photo per day.. He is trying to find the person who is sending him these pics...)

(During Dinner)

Pete: I'm going to the Major Clan house tomorrow...
Vegas: Is there something worng?
Pete: No.. it's been long since I last saw everyone... So I just wanted to visit them...😊
Vegas: okay... By the way when is is exams going to end??
Macao: The day after tomorrow...
Vegas: I have made some plans... Let's go for a trip after his exam...
Macao: A trip?
Vegas: Yeah... It will help to relax after the exam and I'll get to send time with Pete... I haven't been able to spend much time with him for the past few weeks.. So I want to make it up to him 😊...
Pete: 😊 sure.. let's go... I would also like to go for a trip..

(Macao looks at both of them and nodes in aggreement...)
    (Next day at the major Clans house)

Pete: It's been long since I last came here... It's that Mr. Tankun....

(Tankun notices Pete and rushes towards him and jumps over him and hugs him tight... Arm and Pol comes close to them...)

Tankun: Pete u came back home...I missed u so much.... Have you lost wait?
Pete: I haven't... And i missed u too...
Arm: R u good??
Pete: I'm great 😊😊
Pol: It's good to see u...
Tankun: let's go to my room and watch series together 😤😤. Pete i want u to accompany me today.. both of u get lost..😤
Pete:  I will accompany u but let me visit others first...
Tankun: but🥺..
Pete: please....
Tankun: Okay... But be fast okay.. ill wait for u....
Pete: okay... I'll be fast😤...

(Pete visits everyone including Kin, Porsche, P'Chan, Mr. Korn and the others... He notices Porchey by the balcony sitting alone... He goes close to him...)

Pete: hey.. what r doing here alone?? Want me to accompany u??😊😊