chapter -16

Alex: It's you... 😊 Do u have a cigarette?

(In the balcony)

Macao: How did you know I was there?
Alex: Hey.. I used to be a leader... I can sense it...
Macao:(in a low voice) narcissistic...
Alex: 😊
Macao: (hesitates)What you said earlier...is it true?
Alex: You heard everything?
Macao: mm...
Alex: yeah it's true...
Macao: didn't you say you guys are in a relationship for 4 years... Then???
Alex: what do you think?
Macao: I don't know...
Alex: because he is still not over your brother..
Macao: huh?
Alex: yes... Pete doesn't want to admit it..but i know him...
Macao: Then...Then what if they got together? What will you do?
Alex: I'll kill your brother and take Pete with me forever....
Macao: No you can't 😡🔥🔥🔥🔥

(Macao gets angry.. Alex smiles at his reaction...)

Macao: What are you smiling at?
Alex: you look cute when you are angry...
Macao: 😡🔥 you!!!
Alex: Don't worry I won't do it...
Macao: Then what will you do?
Alex: I'll just let them be...
Macao: huh? Why? Won't you be angry?
Alex: I'll be angry but I love him more than my anger.... As long as he is happy I'll let him be....  If he choose him I'll let them be together I won't stop him it's his happiness As long as he is happy I'll do anything for him.. if I have to leave him forever I'll do it....
Macao: but u?
Alex: Because I LOVE HIM....

(Alex eyes are filled with tears he is keeping them in and taking puffs from his cigrette....)

Alex: It's late you should go to bed...
Macao: what about you?
Alex: I'm going to bed too...

(Meanwhile in Alex Pete room
Pete is sitting on the bed hugging his legs and burying his face between his legs )

Pete: 💔 why? Why is this happening? Why can't I just move on from him....?? Sorry Alex Sorry I'm hurting you like this.... I'm making you suffer....

(He is crying really hard.... Suddenly someone hugs Pete... Pete recognises his touch.. he looks at that person's face)

Pete: Vegas what are doing here?

(Vegas eyes are filled with anger)

Vegas: Did that bastard make you cry... I'll kill him....

(Vegas gets up and goes towards the door... Pete grabs his hand and pulls him....)

Pete: Don't.... It's not him.... It's me... I...I...am such a worse person.... I don't deserve him....(he starts crying heavily)
Vegas:(Vegas hugs Pete tightly) what are you saying? You are a really nice person Pete and you will always be.... Stop crying okay...

(Pete calms down...)

(Alex was watching everything... Since Vegas entered the room... He realises that Pete has calm down and he leaves them and goes back to the balcony....)

(Tears started flowing through his eyes... But he was still smiling... Suddenly someone pokes him from behind.. he looks behind him... )

Alex: Macao? Y haven't you gone to bed yet?

(Macao hugs Alex)

Macao: You don't have to keep it in... Just let it out... Don't make yourself suffer..
Alex: okay...

(Hearing his words... Alex started crying while hugging him tightly.... Macao caresses him and tries to calm him down...)