chapter -6

( Vegas looks at Pete's eyes.. He feels like Pete eyes where not like before.. They used to shine but now they look like they are dead.. Vegas gets worried..)

Vegas: R u okay babe?😟

(Suddenly Pete gives a smile and caresses Vegas's hand which were on his cheeks...)

Pete: I'm okay... I'll go to my room a fresh up.. I'll come down later...

(Pete goes back to his room. Vegas is relieved seeing him smile...Pete goes into the bathroom and washes his face many times with soap...)

Pete: Don't fucking touch me...I feel disgusting... Your touch makes me feel disgusting... Seeing your face makes me disgusting...

(Pete is crying his heart out in the bathroom 💔. He tries to control himself)

Pete: I knew u r really good at acting but I never thought u r so good... After everything that happened last night... U r pretending like a caring and worried boyfriend... I've to tell u that I'm really impressed with u Vegas...

(Pete goes downstairs like nothing happened and spends time with them...)

Vegas: What happened last night??
Pete: I saw a grandma when i went shopping... She reminds me of my grandma.. She was the only one who truly loved me but she is not with me anymore...
Vegas: What about me? I love u Pete..
Pete: I know How much u love me Vegas ....
Macao: I love u too P'Pete..
Pete: I love u too Macao.. by the way your exams are starting tomorrow right??
Macao: yeah...
Pete: it's your last year after this exam u will be admitted to a university... U will be adult then...
Macao: I'm still a adult...
Pete: yes u r... Then the adult should hurry or else u will be late...
Macao: Yeah right then I'll leave now.. bye...

(Macao comes and hugs Pete)

Macao: Don't worry I'll take care of u.. i will always be my family P'Pete..

(Macao kisses Pete's cheek and leaves. Pete's eyes fill with tears. Vegas holds Pete's hands )

Vegas: Don't worry.. I'll always be by your side...

(Vegas leans close to Pete to kiss him but Pete pushes him away...)

Pete: Go now or else both of u will be late...
Vegas: but..
Pete: just goo....
Vegas: okay...bye..see u tonight...

(Pete goes to his room and takes a bath because Vegas touched him... Pete feels disgusting everytime Vegas touches him..)

Pete: should I just leave? Then what about Macao? He'll worried... What if it affects his exam?? His dreams will be ruined because of me.. No I can't do this... I'll wait till his exams are finished and then I'll decide... In the meantime I want to see the real Vegas...😡😡

(Pete starts following Vegas.. Pete realises that Vegas goes to the club frequently and they guys are different each time.. sometimes it's the same person...... After a few days)

Pete: I want to see what you will do if u catch me cheating on you...

(Pete texts Vegas saying that he'll be going out with his friends tonight. Pete goes to a club and with his good looks some guys try to approach him. He then has some drinks with them and takes pictures together and for his luck that guy who is flirting with Pete puts his hand on Pete's shoulder and pulls him closer while taking the picture. Pete then shares his location and this pic in his moments.)
     (Almost after an hour Pete sees Vegas furiously coming into the club.. Vegas notices Pete and rushes towards him and grabs his hands and pulls him and takes Pete with him and pushes him inside the car)
(Outside the club)

Vegas: How dare u flirt with some other guy? 😡😡😡 U r mine... You will always be mine....

(Vegas tries to force himself on Pete. Pete pushes him away...)

Pete: what the hell are you doing Vegas??
Vegas: What the hell an i doing?? I should be the one to ask that...
Pete: Do u really think I was cheating on you...? If I was cheating on you.. do u think I'll share my pics and location...

(Vegas calms down)

Pete: I was just having some fun with my friends...
Vegas: I... I'm sorry Pete.. for a moment I thought that I was gonna lose u and that thought drove me crazy...

(Suddenly Pete ask Vegas)

Pete: What about you Vegas? Will u cheat on me?
Vegas: (panics) What? 😅 Y r u suddenly asking me this...
Pete: What? Can't I ask u something? Answer me...Will you ever cheat on me Vegas?
Vegas: (hesitates😖) No i won't..
Pete: (smiles) okay... (U are a really good lier Vegas 😡😒😏)

(They both get back home... Pete takes a shower and goes to bed... Vegas goes to take a bath...)

Vegas: What right do I have to behave like that? I'm the one who is doing something like shit... I.. What should I do? One day when Pete finds out everything.. will he leave me?? I can't leave without him😖💔 No I've to stop all this... It can't go onn...😤