chapter -12

Porsche: Boyfriend?🤨
Alex: yes.. it's nice to meet you guys....
Kin: nice to meet you too..
Pete: Let me introduce.... This is khun Kinn, this is Khun Tankun, this is Khun Vegas, this is Macao, this is Porsche, Arm, Pol and this is Chay....
Alex: Let me introduce myself again... I'm Alex Pete's boyfriend...

(Alex looks at Vegas and grins as he say the word BOYFRIEND.... Vegas is burning with anger and Alex can feel it..)

Alex:(it's pretty fun 😏)
Kinn: Come lets have a seat and talk....
Alex: sure...

(Alex holds Pete's hand and Pete leads him.. Alex looks at Vegas Who is in the verge of killing him.. Alex smiles..)

(They all sit at the living room... Tankun drags Pete and makes him sit with him... Alex Sit next to Chay facing Pete and to his right Vegas and Macao and to his left was Kinn and Porsche....)

Tankun: Pete don't you love me anymore? U left me just like that... U don't care about me.... Do u how much I missed you....
Pete: Sorry Khun... Even though I was away from you guys.. I always
Kept an eye on your whereabouts...
Porsche: How? We tried to find you but we couldn't then how did you keep an eye on us?
Alex: Because of me... Pete was really sad leaving you guys.. and he was always worried about how you will be doing... Are you guys fine or not... Seeing him like that.. i was really worried so.. i started getting information about your whereabouts and informed him...  He was relieved hearing you guys were okay...

(Everyone gets suspicious about Alex.. because not anyone can get information about Their families whereabouts.. but Alex did... He isn't someone simple... They look at each other.... Alex notices and grins....)

Kinn: By the way how did you guys met?

(Everyone gets intrested in this topic and looks at Pete and Alex..)

Pete: We met at a bar
Macao: Bar?

(Flashback)

(At a bar by the beach)

Pete: I more drink...
Staff: Sir I think you are drunk... U should stop drinking...
Pete: I'm not drunk....get me another glass...
Staff: okay😮‍💨

(Some guys notices Pete and looks at him like hungry wolfs... They approach him)

They: Hey... Do u need any help?
Pete: No..
They: you seem alone... Let me accompany you...
Pete: I don't need your company..leave me alone...
They: Are you playing hard to get? Come let's have some fun....

(They drag Pete.... Pete's is not in a condition to retaliate because he is really drunk... Suddenly a guy comes)

Alex: Didn't he say he is not interested?

(They look as if they have seen a gost...😨😨 Their face turn pale..)

They: Yeah...then we will take our leave bye....😰😰😰

(They ran away. Alex looks at Pete who is drunk)

Alex: R u okay?
Pete: Mm...
Alex: come here... I'll get you some medicine... Hey get me some water...
Pete: Thanks.....😊

(Present)

Pete: That's how we first met...

(Alex gets a call)

Alex: Yeah I'll be there... Sorry but I've some things to deal with.. I'll have to leave now... Sorry Pete I have to go...
Pete: It's okay go ahead....
Alex: Then I'll pick you after I'm done with work...
Pete: okay...
Tankun: No.... You are not leaving you are staying here....
Pete: But..
Tankun: No but.... I want to spend time with... I missed you so much all these years....

(Pete looks at Alex. Alex gets close to Pete and caresses his hair)

Alex:(reluctant) Okay... You should stay...
Pete: Then what about you?
Alex: I'll go home after work...
Pete: Are you going to stay alone?🥺😟
Alex: I guess I'm.. Since you won't be at home.....

(Vegas gets annoyed seeing them)