chapter -19

(Alex leaves the next day Leaving Pete there... Pete explains to everyone about their break up...)

Kin: So what is your next plan?
Pete: I...

(before he could finish Vegas starts talking...)

Vegas: Let's get married...

(Everyone is shocked...)

Pete: what do you think you are saying?
Vegas: I'm serious... Let's get married...
Pete: Did you ask me if I'm willing?
Vegas: Pete..I love you..I love you so damn much...I don't want to lose you again...(tears fill his eyes)
Pete: You... Did you forget what you did?
Vegas: I don't... I promise I'll never hurt you again please...
Pete: Do u think I'll believe your words? After what you did... I'm going to my room... please leave me alone...

(Pete goes back to his room.. Vegas cries and he goes to his room as well...)

Kim: is it really him?
Khun: I've only seen him crying twice... 1st when Pete left him and now is the 2nd..
Chay: Don't you think we should help them?
Kin: No matter what we do...the final decision is Pete's...

(Everyone gets worried about them..)

(In Pete's room..)

Porsche: Are you okay?
Pete: Mm.. what are you doing here?
Porsche: I came to see my dear friend..
Pete: Do u think I'll believe that shit...say it...
Porsche: Fine..I came to talk to you about Vegas...
Pete: What about him?
Porsche: He really likes you Pete...
Pete: After what he has done...
Porsche: After you left... He became rebellious... He searched for you everywhere.... To apologise for what he has done... That day you left...Khun and I went to his place and I even give him a beating but he didn't resist he just kept crying and saying that you left...he wants to see u and all...

(Pete starts to feel a pain inside him hearing about his condition..)

Porsche: All these years he has not touched anyone... I can promise you about that... Work, Home that was the only things he was doing these years...
Pete: Y are you saying all these now?
Porsche: Pete... Y don't you give him a chance to prove himself?
Pete: I..I..can't (crying 🥺)
Porsche: I'm not forcing you... You can decide ni matter what your decision is I'll be on your side...

(Porsche hugs Pete who is crying...)

Pete: It's not that I don't want to...I can see that he has changed but... I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I'll end up getting hurt again...
Kin: No he won't...

(Pete and Porsche are a bit shocked by seeing Kin coming inside the room...)

Kin: I know Vegas Since young... I've never seen him loving someone like this other than Macao... You know how prideful he is that's why he didn't asked for my help during that time and ended up doing something stupid and hurting you...
Pete: P'Kin why are you saying this?
Kin: because he is my brother and So are you... He has been suffering since young because of his father... I saw him happy when he was with you after you left he was back to the old Vegas...he was suffering again but this time it was worse than ever....I want to see both of you happy... I know how much you both love each other... Pete, can you give him a chance?