chapter -20

Pete: I...
Porsche: U don't have to answer... listen to your heart... You will find the answer...

(Since the next day.. Vegas started Pursuing Pete...Pete ignored him and didn't give in...but Vegas took it as a challenge and was doing his best to impress Pete and Let him know that he can trust him....)

(Days pass by.... After a month...)

Kin: He we have a guest....
Alex: guest? I thought I was family...

(Pete sees Alex and jumps into his arms and hugs him tightly....)

Alex: U missed me?
Pete: I missed you...
Alex: I missed you too baby....

(Alex gives a peck on Pete's cheek... Vegas gets annoyed and separates them..)

Vegas: he is mine....
Pete: Vegas!

( Vegas looks at Pete with his puppy eyes but Pete stares at him... Vegas back off with a pout...)

Alex:(laughs) Scared of your wife?
Pete: (blushes) who is his wife? Shut up... If you don't want to be kicked out....
Alex: okay...

(Alex notices Macao and looks at him like he is guilty.... Macao notices it and gets a bit furious by the way he looks...)

Porsche: You must be tired... You should take some rest...
Alex: okay...
Pete: I'll make your favourites...
Alex: Thanks bab..I mean Pete....

(Alex notices that both the brothers... Vegas & Macao were giving him a death stare.. when he was about to call Pete baby...)

(Alex room.. Macao gets into his room without knocking... Alex looks at the person in front of him...he gets a bit densed)

Alex: what are you doing here?
Macao: we need to talk...
Alex: I'm sorry for what i did to you...
Macao:(furious) I don't need your apology.... You didn't do anything wrong...
Alex: I shouldn't have done that to you...
Macao:(hesitates) P'Alex let me tell you something.... I did it willingly....
Alex: What? Do you..?
Macao: I like you... I really like you....
Alex: But...
Macao: Just listen to me... I felt this way towards you since the 1st time I saw you.. but i ignored it... Be as time passes by I realised my feelings... That day when i heard your conversation with P'Pete I was really happy... That you guys are not a thing... But when I saw you crying, it broke my heart... I didn't know what to do.... I know how much you love him....but I can't live without you... I really like you P'....
Alex: Macao I...
Macao: About that incident... It's not like what you think... I approached you.. I made that decision... You didn't do anything.... It was me... I was longing for you and when I saw you.... I completely lost it....
Alex: Please leave.....
Macao: P'... I....
Alex: I SAID LEAVE.....

(Macao eyes fill with tears and he leave athe room.... He sees his brother standing outside the room... Macao looks at his brother and hugs him tightly.... Vegas hugs him and caresses his hair and helps him calm down.. )

Vegas: Let's talk okay?
Macao: m....

(Meanwhile Alex sits on the floor when Macao leave the room....he hugs his legs and stays like that....)