chapter -8

(Chay looks at him and hugs him. Pete notices that there is something wrong with Chay.. Pete sits near him)

Chay: When did u came P'Pete?
Pete: A while ago. Chay r u okay?
Chay: I'm okay P'..
Pete: Chay if u want someone to listen to you. U can talk to me.. okay? I may not be able to help you but I'll listen to you and accompany you...
Chay: U r really a nice guy like P'. No wonder Macao likes you so much..

(Macao & Chay got to know each other after Vegas's incident.. They got close gradually and now they are best friends)

Pete: Chay, can I ask you for a favour?
Chay: Favour? Sure...
Pete: Can u keep an eye on Macao? Just make sure he is happy and lives good....

(Pete's eyes fill with tears and Chay is confused with all these...)

Chay: P' is there something wrong?
Pete: I asked you to open up but where I who is bottling up everything to myself..
Chay: P'....
Pete: I'm leaving Chay.... I'm leaving this place and I may never come back...

(Chay gets shocked he doesn't know what to say. His eyes fill with tears..)

Chay: but y? You have people who love you, then why are you leaving them???
Pete: Love? Do u wanna know what happened??

(Chay nodes.. Pete tells him everything that happened and the rest that's gonna happen...)

Pete: just keep it between us okay.... It's time for me to go... And Chay I think I can guess what is wrong with you because I may be going through the same thing... Chay, Don't get hurt because of some asshole.. If he doesn't cherish you just tell him to fuck off.. U shouldn't sacrifice your life and happiness for someone like that... Be happy and live your life.. okay?

(Chay's eyes fill with tears and rushes and hugs Pete tightly and starts crying.. Pete pats hid back gently and calms him down.. He then ruffles his hair and gives a kiss on his forehead and bids him goodbye...)

(Next day at Vegas's office. Vegas gets a call from Pete. He happily attends the call...)

Vegas: hlo my baby... Do u miss me?
Pete: pretty much...
Vegas: Tell me.. y did u call me??? Do u need anything??
Pete: I called you to inform you that I have sent a "gift" for you...
Vegas: gift??
Pete: yeah...it should be there by now...
( A staff comes in)
Staff: Sir your gift is here...
Vegas: bring it....(on call) Babe.. your gift is here... Tell me what it is...
Pete:😈 it's a surprise...

( Suddenly the door opens and a some guys comes in... Vegas is shocked seeing them... They where the ones whom he slept with... Vegas is confused.. he is going crazy....he doesn't realise what is going on.....)

Staff: Sir this is the gift from Mr. Pete..
Vegas: Pete... this.....😨
Pete: What are you shocked?? Don't you like my gift babe?...😈😏

(Suddenly the door opens and Pete comes in... He asks the other guys to leave...)

Vegas: Pete listen to me it's not like what you think...I...😰
Pete: let me guess what you are going to say... They seduced you and u have in to them because you wanted them to cooperate with your business right??😒😏
Vegas: Pete... I... it's true...😰
Pete: I know Vegas it is true... But it doesn't justify what you did... I trusted you and loved you but what did you give me in return..😡🔥 betrayal🔥😡??

(Pete is furious and his eyes are filled with tears... 🥺🔥🔥😡He grabs Vegas by his collar and gives him a hard punch on his face..  one side of his lip starts bleeding....)

Pete: We are done.. and one more thing I have left a voicemail to Macao and the others regarding everything.... U can deal with them later... And... Don't let me see you again.... I'm leaving...
Vegas: Pete don't... Please don't leave me.... I can't live without you..... Pete... please...🥺💔

(Pete leaves... Vegas cries his heart out and begs Pete to stay but Pete doesn't care and leaves him.... After a while Vegas comes back to his senses and he searches for Pete... He goes home looking for Pete but he doesn't find him and he realises that Pete's belongings are not there... Vegas breaks down and he realises that Pete has left him just cries while sitting on the floor hugging his legs... He searches for Pete every transport station. Bus,train,plane everything but he doesn't find him.. Vegas loses him completely..... He feels like his heart is getting burnt into ashes...🔥💔)