chapter -14

(After some time Pete goes to the guest room to take  rest... Someone knocks the door...)

Pete: Vegas?🤨 Do u need anything?
Vegas: Alex..
Pete: Alex?
Vegas: R u and Alex really dating?😖
Pete: Yes we are...
Vegas: about us...

(Before he could say anything Pete interrupts)

Pete: It's the past Vegas.... I have moved ond.. and you should tooo...
Vegas: I can't... You are the only one I love Pete...🥺
Pete: 😮‍💨 Vegas you know what happened between us... We have broken up... And I'm in a relationship now..
Vegas: Pete please Forgive me... For everything..... I won't do it again... please give me a chance Pete....
Pete: Vegas I have long forgiven you.... And Sorry I can't....

(Pete closes the door as he finishes his words.... Vegas stand outside the door.. tears started flowing down his cheeks...)

(Alex came back from work... He sees Vegas as he comes inside the house.. Vegas stares at him... He looks at Vegas and gives him a smile and heads inside..)

(During Dinner)

Chay: P'Pete can you tell me your story?
Pete: Story?
Chay: About You and P'Alex... Who chased who?
Alex: I chased him...
Vegas: oh... How did you do it?
Alex: Actually The 1st time I saw him was not aboard... I have seen him before that...
Kin: when?
Alex: During high school...
Macao: high school?
Pete: During high school my dad used to make me participate in boxing competitions that's where we met for the 1st time... But I didn't recognise him when we met aboard... But he did.... He told me about the past after we started dating....
Kim: Alex, Did you had a crush on him since then?
Alex: I did... You could say I fall in love at first sight...
Tankun: how?
Alex: My parents were strict they wanted me to be best in everything... If I can't then I'll get beaten up.. During that competition I lost in the final and got beaten up... One my way back to the locker room I heard some noise from a room and I went to take a look... I saw a guy beating up a kid... From his words I realised that he is that kid dad... He left after beating up the kid... I had medicine with me so I went inside to give him.. he looked at me and I recognised him... He was the one who won the finals again me.... He asked me why I look like this I told him I was beaten up because I lost the match... I asked him the same question... He told me that he got beaten up because he won the match.... We both laughed and talked and helped each other to apply medicine and we introduced ourselves, he told me his name is Pete and give me a smile.. that was the moment I had some feelings inside me that I couldn't explain and we went out seperate ways..... After that competition I went aboard with my parents.. Then we never met again... Unitil 5years ago...
Porsche: Did you recognise him easily?
Alex: When I saw him i didn't buy when he gave me a smile I had that feeling again.. so i did a background check on him a realised that it's really him... I found my 1st love...

(Alex looks at Pete... He is smiling at Alex, Vegas gets really annoyed seeing them...)

Kin: Pete told me about you... About your past job 4 years ago... What was your gangs name?
Alex: it's not my gang.. it's my family..
It's known as....