chapter -18

(Next day...)

Macao: wait... R u going for work?
Alex: yes...
Macao: Can you drop me on the way?
Alex: yaeh sure come...

(On the car...)

Alex: By the way what are you studying now?
Macao: I'm doing my postgraduation...
Alex: oh..Can I ask you something?
Macao: mm...
Alex: Did you tell your brother about that night?
Macao: That night...No I didn't...
Alex: Why?
Macao: I don't know... What he did to P'Pete is unforgivable and if I tell him and his hopes gets trashed.... It will hurt him even more.. I have seen how he spended the days without him...how much he  suffered... I don't want him to be like that again.....
Alex: Mm...
Macao: How are the things between you two?
Alex: We...we broke up....
Macao: huh?
Alex: yeah... I told him about this yesterday and we agreed to it....
Macao: mmmm..
Alex: Actually I want to tell you something....
Macao: What is it?
Alex: I'm.... I'm leaving... I'll leave soon..
Macao: What do you mean?
Alex: I left everything in order to start a new life with Pete since he is not with me.... I should go back...there is a lot of work for me to finish....
Macao: But... Did P' agree to it?
Alex: he hesitated... But in the end he agreed...

(The rest of the ride was silent....no one talked.... After sending off Macao... Alex called Vegas...)

Alex: I have something to talk with you... Meet ne at the club... At 8.00
Vegas: mm..okay...

(8.00 at the club)

Vegas: why did you asked me to come?
Alex: To talk about Pete...
Vegas: Pete?
Alex: I saw you guys that night... I want to tell to you stay away from him...
Vegas:(smirk)😏 or else what?
Alex:😏 you know what I'm capable off... If I know how to bring him here I know how to take him back to without any trace for you to see him again in this life....
Vegas: 😡 you asshole do you think he will agree? The person he loves is me not you.... He will never go with you...
Alex: oh..my dear Vegas... You know who he will choose right? Will he choose someone who hurt him like hell or someone who was by his side?
Vegas:........(stays silent...)
Alex: let me ask you something Vegas.. Do you love him?
Vegas: I love him... I love him more than anything... I'll die for him...
Alex:😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😒 I don't understand why he likes an asshole like you...
Vegas: huh?(confused)
Alex: What? It's true... The person who owns his heart.... it's you Vegas.. I knew it since the 1st day we started dating... I was afraid of loosing him so I kept him by my side.... But now I think It's time for me to let go of him... He deserves happiness... He truly does  and you are the only one who can give him this...

(Vegas is Stunned by hearing all these from Alex)

Alex: Vegas... Please take care of him... Don't hurt him again... If you do..it will be the end for you....
Vegas: I won't... I'll protect him with my life... I love him...
Alex: He loves you to... I'll be leaving tomorrow...
Vegas: where are you going?
Alex: Back to being myself...to my old life...to start over a new life...
Vegas: All the best for your new life...
Alex: All the best to you guys to...

_________************_______

Hii guys... Actually I was thinking about writing another fanfiction based on 3 series.. Kinnporsche × love in the air × Until we meet again.... I would like to know your suggestions and please help me to find a good TITLE for the story.. leave a comment....