"What are you doing?" He breathlessly asked.

I ignored him and proceeded to fondle his balls with my hand and he lost it.

Got eemm!

"Alani!" He yelled and grabbed me by my hair, his length popping out of my mouth. I wiped the corners of my mouth, feeling satisfied with myself.

I love this kinky shit.

I was now sitting on his lower stomach, letting him catch a break before I snatch his soul again.

"Again, what are you doing?" He repeated.

"I want you! I've wanted this for a long time! Can I have it?"

"B-But what about Ayesha?" He stammered.

"I don't really care about her, Wardell." I reached backwards to line my entrance with his shaft. "And you don't either since you're not stopping me." I smirked. "She's not me and you know she won't fuck you like I'm about to."

He chuckled deeply and crashed our lips together. I slid down his shaft as we both let out a shaky breath.

"You're so tight." He groaned. "You been waiting 10 years on me, haven't you?"

I was unable to form any coherent response as he rolled my hips to a pace he liked. I slowly bounced on him, allowing him to hit each spot inside me.

"Yes, Wardell! Fuck me!" I moaned as he smacked my ass repeatedly. My legs began to give out, Wardell noticed and flipped us over.

He placed my leg on his shoulder and pounded into me relentlessly.

"You look so fucking beautiful." He smiled and leaned down to suck on my neck. His strokes were long and deep, just how I like it. I wasn't sure how much of this I could actually take so I pushed at his stomach to get him to slow down.

"Nah, take this shit! You wanted this, remember?" He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. Wardell's hips snapped as he drove deeper inside me, making the headboard rock against the wall. Thankfully, my family left yesterday morning so we had the house to ourselves.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"You better not cum until I tell you to!" He demanded and began rubbing circles on my clit.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as my legs began to violently shake.

"Wardell, please." I begged as the combination of his strokes and his fingers became too much.

Wardell looked down at my flushed face and smirked. "Cum." He ordered.

And I did just that, a knot formed in the pit of my stomach as I released all over him. Wardell let out some inaudible phrases as my walls tightened around his dick.

"Cum for me, daddy." He bit his bottom lip as I took charge and I stared into his hazel eyes.

A hand found my throat as I felt him throbbing inside me.

"FUUUUCK!" He let out a throaty groan and landed beside me.

We both starred up at the ceiling, attempting to catch our breathes.